Weekend Entry in exchange for set-up help Sunday

Weekend Entry in exchange for set-up help Sunday

Postby Mr_Understanding » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:03 am

The two of us could probably pull this off ourselves, but all things considered, I'd really prefer to have a little more help, and had planned for it.

The almost-magnificent-but-certainly-pretty power duo of Mr. Understanding and Ezra will be setting up Camp Understanding on the 7:30 Plaza Sunday, the third we'd planned for help isn't going to be able to make it that early.

I have an extra weekend set-up pass and multiple beers for someone with some basic skills with a Makita, shade structure config, and a few hours to hang and make friends.

If you're already on the playa from Saturday, and will be bored looking for something to do, hey -- that works too. :)

E-mail me if you're interested...
If I was to stop using the subjunctive, would anyone notice?
Mr_Understanding

Postby Mr_Understanding » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 am

P.S. If it makes a difference, and you're traveling in a pair, I've actually got two passes...
If I was to stop using the subjunctive, would anyone notice?
Mr_Understanding

Same situation Summer of Love !

Postby nocturnal_steve » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:08 pm

We have the same situation, Summer of Love camp can offer a ride as well if you are traveling LIGHT ... leaving from SoCal via Ventura > Santa Clarita > Palmdale and up the 395 ... ETD Wednesday or Thursday early AM. Nominal skills needed, just a couple of extra hands.
When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell

Bruce Springsteen 1995
nocturnal_steve

Burning Since: 1997

Postby r2hughes » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:45 pm

If the early arrival pass(es) are still available Mr Understanding, I would be interested in helping out. I'm landing in RENO with a friend on Sat around 12 noon. We would need a ride out to BRC however...and I know this may complicate things...but if it does not, please let me know.
r2hughes

Return to 2007 Theme Camps