1. I was a lonely kid and had few friends to play with. So I am making up for a lost childhood by having everybody play.
2. It is performance art.
3. Violence is innate in humanity, this battle allows a non-descructive way to express it.
4. The changing of colors, and the arbitrary assignments of light saber participants to specific philosophies, home planets, or power elemnts, leaves everone somehow related to the person they are parlaying against. It demonstrates the absurdity of xemophobia.
5. There are joys in dancing with the lights, or zooming at full speed on a bicycle with the sword in hand, swooping it past two hippies that are tripping their brains out, laying on the ground and watching the stars.
6. To piss off Adrian of Piss Clear. Commercial my butt!
lol no one's answered my signature before...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests