The 4th Annual Temple Of Breaks

The 4th Annual Temple Of Breaks

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 am

Shortly after dusk on the evening of Wednesday August 29th, we shall descend upon the Temple Of Forgiveness and transform it into the Temple Of Breaks!!!

Insert clever graphic here

I'd go on and on about the lineup and how amazing all the artists and performers are, but this is an event that isn't about the artist, it's about the idea. What's the idea? Hard to say. Part of it is the idea that rather than mourning those we've lost, let's celebrate their lives, and rejoice in the time we were fortunate enough to have them in our lives. Part of it is all about the music. Part of it is up to me. Part of it is up to you. Regardless of how it works, come join us and dance the night away in the name and the honor of those we've loved and lost.

In addition to the music, there will be an amazing parade of art cars throughout the night. For the last two years, the event has proven to be the perfect showcase for the most magnificent mutant vehicles on the playa, and it is my hope that this year continues that trend. If you're an art car driver or your camp has an art car, please come by on Wednesday night. Show off your masterpiece, and grace us all with your presence.

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Finnegan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:29 am

The temple of breaks kicks ass! Thanks for making it happen!
"No one is innocent, citizen. We are merely here to determine the level of your guilt."
- Judge Dredd
Finnegan

Postby damon » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:38 pm

Yes!
damon

Postby trilobyte » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:51 am

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2007 Art & Performance