No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.
I'm coming over from the UK with a friend. We thought it would be pretty cool to play a game of cricket on the playa. Not a long one obviously, but definitely with full kit, umpires and definitely definitely with English tea and scones afterwards.
anyone interested, drop me a line.
see you in Nevada!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 am
Sorry to tell you, I don't think there is anything living on the desert floor, too dry. I don't even think there's fly's much less crickets.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:22 am
- Location: Why, headed back to Kansas, Dorthy
Even the Mormon crickets that invade us every year don't go out on the playa
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:41 pm
- Location: on top of a mountian in the middle of nowhere
Return to Get Involved!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest