Do I know you?

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Do I know you?

Postby clairedad » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 pm

This post is really just born out of curiosity. I was wondering if anybody from my high school or college classes did the Burning Man thing. So, I thought I'd ask. Can't hurt, right?

Anybody out there from Miami Palmetto Sr. High, class of 1983 or Univ. of Miami, class of 1987? Drop me a line if you're out there.

--Chris
clairedad

Postby Somnivore » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:48 pm

Attended Uof M from Aug 82 til... Was a brother in the ATO frat, spent too many afternoons, etc in the Rathskeller...
Somnivore

Postby Rocket75377 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:15 am

Somnivore wrote:Attended Uof M from Aug 82 til... Was a brother in the ATO frat, spent too many afternoons, etc in the Rathskeller...

Woooo. 'Round here, ATO gets three mandatory visits a week from the police. Thirsty thursday, freebeer friday, and saturday. And that's just to make sure the kegs are tapped safely...
I am the people your parents warned you about.

"How would Horatio Alger have handled this?"
Rocket75377

Postby Somnivore » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Sounds like things haven't changed in 25 years.....shit I'm getting old :twisted:
Somnivore

A fellow 'Cane!

Postby clairedad » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 am

ATO? Was that the house across from the practice field? Sort of near Mark Light Stadium? If so, I went to a party or two there. I sort of remember it (well, vaguely). I spent most of my time over in the Film Shack working on my film projects.

Well, look me up on the Playa. I'm with BooBoo Kitty Camp. Just look for a big pussy rolling around and ask for Chris.

Cheers-- C
clairedad

Postby Somnivore » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Nope, we were one of the only two houses set just behind "the row". We were basically the rejects that didn't fit in with the jocks, rich kids, etc....Good times!
"Salt em and leave their little beef jerky asses laying around as a testament to the other little mother fuckers that are lurking in the shadows!" Big Worm
Somnivore

Return to Get Involved!