Destiny Lounge coming to a playa near you!

Destiny Lounge coming to a playa near you!

Postby bigbluedoggy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:39 am

Hey all!
We of the Bubble Bar have taken a bit of a left turn this year and, with the infusion of some new blood (excited recent virgins), we're reinventing ourselves a bit! You will still have a chance to ask our Giant Magic 8 Ball your deepest and most secret questions (out loud of course, silly) and the Operation Game will again be in full swing! We're building a brand new lounge area this year, and in the absence of our main bartender (who can compete?) we're mixing it up with some different concoctions to quench your thirst! Our afternoon offerings will include fresh ice tea and fresh lemonade (with optional additives perhaps?) and we'll have our DJ spinning some cool tunes for your head while you relax in the shade! And don't miss our newest wonder: The Fling of Destiny!!! What is it you ask??? HAHAHAHAHAHA Come and see!!! Check out our page http://destinylounge.outtatheway.com/DestinyLounge

We'll tell you where we are as soon as we find out!!! Lookin forward to seeing you all out on the playa!!! Be there!!!!

Doggy
bigbluedoggy

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge

Postby MikeVDS » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:02 am

From the looks of it you and your campmates have a combined total of 8 green Jeep Cherokees?

Looks good though and someone is good with3D studio or similar programs. (Yes I know I'm a nerd for liking that of all things)
MikeVDS

Postby nogganoodle » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:14 am

I loved the Bubble Bar last year, your Giant 8 Ball was so very very right in its answers to my questions!

Will the giant Kerplunk be returning this year?
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich
nogganoodle

Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Postby bigbluedoggy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 pm

Sadly, the Giant Kerplunk game is not scheduled to make a reprise at this time.... unless enough people wish for it to return. There was the small matter of the Great Kerplunk Ball Kidnapping!! Quite a scandal! Our helpless and hapless balls kept growing fewer and fewer, and ultimately we received a ransom note, which we of course laughed at and ignored completely! We had just chalked it up to the wind having its way the balls (also a large containment problem). But came the fateful day when a hostage release program was implemented (we found them) and a fine laugh was had by all... the culprits had really grown quite sick of having all of those balls in their camp and were happy to get rid of them. And to the nice person who admired the renderings, I did them in Vectorworks. I love 3D drawing! :-) Thanks for noticing!! The Green SUV was an existing symbol I didn't feel like taking the time to modify. Lazy me! Thanks!

Doggy
If everyone is special... no one is.

I do believe I will go to Burning Man...
bigbluedoggy

Postby trilobyte » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Looks great - can't wait to see it on the playa!

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby bigbluedoggy » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:08 am

**BUMP** YAY we have our placement now at 3:00 and Arctic! Hoping to see all of you come by and say hi! Bring a doggy biscuit!

Doggy *WOof!* :-P
If everyone is special... no one is.

I do believe I will go to Burning Man...
bigbluedoggy

Return to 2007 Theme Camps