Free burners to good home

Free burners to good home

Postby harlemburner » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 am

Hi! My best friend and I are coming from NYC and would like to join a camp. I've got 2 burns under my belt and he's a virgin. We're both gay, in our 20s, level headed, and are looking to participate.

The camp I've been a part of for the last few years fell apart. It doesn't make sense for us to fly in and buy a shade structure, rugs, camping stove, tables, shower structure, etc. and then have to dispose of it we're done after 4 days, give it away, or ship it back to NYC at a high cost.

SO, we'd like to join a theme camp with friendly fun people (any camp will do). We'll bring our own food and supplies, but would like to share shade, cooking supplies, shower, etc. I'm a great cook and even better dish washer and am more than happy to contribute to the camp in any way needed. We can contribute financially to things like propane and consumables, and would be happy to bring a mid-week transfusion of meats, fresh veggies, etc. to the table.

If you're interested, please let us know!

Thanks.
harlemburner

Postby MikeVDS » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Check out peoples posts of their theme camps here. Some are looking for people and others are willing to invite more in if the ask to join. There are so many to choose from you should try to find one that you think you'll fit in best with. From the sound of it you're pretty easy going and would just like a little infrastructure near your tent that you know will be there for you.

I'd say look around a little bit and talk to people here because there are probably many camps that would accept you, so you should try to find the one that fits you best.

More camps can be found at the burningman page
http://www.burningman.com/themecamps/07_camp_vill_a.html

Also if you're hoping a good camp for you will find you, you may want to post a little more. How much time do you want to spend in camp? Do you want to share meals? What are some of your typical activities? (remember this forum is public) What is your personality type and what type of people do you like to hang around with? Interests?
MikeVDS

Return to 2007 Theme Camps