Techno/Electro/House?

Techno/Electro/House?

Postby DarkTrick » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:06 am

Ah.... Music.... What a difference it can make to your experience...

Is anyone reading this, coming along with a sound system/camp that's likely to be pumping out the above genres?

In 2005, we were camped with the Lucid Revolution crew, over on Amnesia & 1:30, and had a blast with the big red dome.

Last year... Well... Last year, we were sleeping within earshot of Toolcamp.

So. To business. Well. 2 burners returning for our 3rd burn, dragging 2 or possibly 3 virgins along with us, would love to hook up with a soundsystem. We're happy to contribute appropriately to the camp, both in the run up, and during the event, set up, tear down, etc.

If this is you... Drop me a line.

D.
2+2=4.0023339. Please re-adjust your results accordingly.
DarkTrick

Greentable Evangelism

Postby queen_of_sheba » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:28 pm

We're planning a relatively small (no more than 30 people - probably much fewer) sound camp. We sent in our official request for BRC placement but don't know yet if we'll be an "official" camp or not. We'll be there regardless!

We have DJ's from San Diego and Las Vegas and are open to new members/dj's. All forms of electronica are encouraged.

We're planning some fun stuff too - a miniature golf course, and an interactive shoe recycling activity. We're completely open to new members and their contributions as well.

If you're interested, drop me an email or check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greentableevangelism/

:D
queen_of_sheba

Postby emotion_sickness » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:35 pm

i will have a sweet boom box and ipod set up, pumping out the jamz from my tent lol
emotion_sickness

Postby itwazed » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:31 pm

come on by camp de la twazed and check out the lounge de la twazed, resident dj and brother twazed DJmoYst will be spinnin sum tripped out jungle and bass, and all djs are welcome to drop by and add to the funkified sounds that will permeate the camp.

Peace, Love, and Twazed
Fly Fat ASS!!! FLY!!!!!
He smoked a phat cronic blunt.
itwazed

Postby Peacekeeper » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:26 am

this twazed actoin is getting a little out of hand....

..much more of it, and I'll be rocking over with my lightsabre to have a quiet word, and maybe some fine sippin' tequila...
Peacekeeper

Postby itwazed » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:47 am

Peacekeepers wrote:this twazed actoin is getting a little out of hand....

..much more of it, and I'll be rocking over with my lightsabre to have a quiet word, and maybe some fine sippin' tequila...

Ever had a lightsbare duel after a few shots of tequila... "sigh" thats how we lost the fourth brother twazed.
Fly Fat ASS!!! FLY!!!!!
He smoked a phat cronic blunt.
itwazed

Postby DJmoYst » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 am

there is an actual event this year were they are giving out 10,000 toy light sabers for a battle. nice eh?
DJ MoYst aka S-DOT-K ~ Peace Love & Drum 'N' Bass
DJmoYst

Return to 2007 Theme Camps