Callings all Gods & Goddesses

Callings all Gods & Goddesses

Postby veleda » Tue May 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Hey fellow Silicon Burners;

Our theme camp, the Temple of All Gods, is currently looking for a few Gods and Goddesses to collaborate with on art, ritual, and performance on the playa. We are bringing a 32’ Temple to the playa this year (and adjoining 15’ workshop space) and are exploring the marriage of technology and nature through an interactive art installation designed to inspire and empower wandering Gods & Goddesses to actively participate in the alchemical regeneration of the World. We are looking for artists of all varieties (electronic, paint, sculpture, performance, etc) who are interested in exploring transformative ritual on the playa and/or collaborating on interactive art exploring the marriage of technology (Technos) and nature (Gaia).

For more information: Please contact veleda@templeofallgods.org and/or join our goggle group at http://groups.google.com/group/templeofallgods

We are proud to be camping with Silicon Burner Village.

Combined Amenities include: electricity, kitchen, shower, workshop space, community shade space, full bar and stage (through hair of the dog camp), magickal temple, and collaborative art and ritual. :)

luv n' rockets;
Veleda
veleda

Postby harley1200 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:21 am

I'd love to join and help you out and I'll be emailing ya soon.
"Practice is the road on which we travel."
harley1200

Postby DJmoYst » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:31 am

Sounds fun, id love to spin some records at the temple of the gods. If you are interested let me know.
DJ MoYst aka S-DOT-K ~ Peace Love & Drum 'N' Bass
DJmoYst

Hey there

Postby veleda » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:20 am

We love the DnB!

We are currently figuring out our sound system this year. What kind of set up would you need or do you bring your own lappy n' stuff?

:) :)
veleda

Postby DJmoYst » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm

i spin vinyl so i would need tables and a mixer.

Theres not to man dnb heads on the playa, its good to see someone other than me loves it. Keep it jungle!

http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=19636&highlight=
DJ MoYst aka S-DOT-K ~ Peace Love & Drum 'N' Bass
DJmoYst

Return to 2007 Theme Camps