Wishing to Join a Camp & Help Out

Wishing to Join a Camp & Help Out

Postby jldrue » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:19 pm

Hello!

I am anxiously returning to Burning Man for the 2nd time this year. I participated in 2003 with Camp Aetheria, aka "Podville," and helped set-up. I would love to join a camp this year and volunteer my time to help out with the set-up as I really enjoy the pre-festivities atmosphere. I'm arriving into Reno on Saturday 8/25 and planning to return on 9/2 or very early 9/3. Please get in touch,

Jennifer :D
jldrue

H.A.T.S.

Postby J-Love » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:29 pm

Hey there Jennifer
We are H.A.T.S. Heads are the shit.
We have a very high price piece of property right up front on esplanade and center camp.
We would welcome another participant as some of our vets have bailed this year cuz of things like having a life, moving to Africa and Australia, Things like that.
If you are interested pls email
surfmagg@yahoo
J-Love

camps

Postby veleda » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:21 am

Hey there;

What kind of camp are you looking for? What are your interests? your burn style.. etc?

-Vel
veleda

Greentable Evangelism

Postby queen_of_sheba » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 pm

We're planning a relatively small (no more than 30 people - probably much fewer) sound camp. We sent in our official request for BRC placement but don't know yet if we'll be an "official" camp or not. We'll be there regardless!

We have DJ's from San Diego and Las Vegas and are open to new members/dj's. All forms of electronica are encouraged.

We're planning some fun stuff too - a miniature golf course, and an interactive shoe recycling activity. We're completely open to new members and their contributions as well.

If you're interested, drop me an email or check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greentableevangelism/

:D
queen_of_sheba

Postby kingofnightmares » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 am

i too am looking for a camp and am wondering if anyone else has room
kingofnightmares

Return to 2007 Theme Camps