willing to help out

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

willing to help out

Postby obie1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:03 am

hi all i will be travalin fromoz so i wont b able to bring much stuff with me i plan to buy some stuff before i get there so am willing to help on the playa in any way i can have han a lot to do with festivals in oz helped and bulit a few always a buzz seeing it come together so just drop me a line willing to help
obie1 :D
obie1

Re: willing to help out

Postby Lassen Forge » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:49 am

obie1 wrote:hi all i will be travalin fromoz so i wont b able to bring much stuff with me i plan to buy some stuff before i get there so am willing to help on the playa in any way i can have han a lot to do with festivals in oz helped and bulit a few always a buzz seeing it come together so just drop me a line willing to help
obie1 :D

Ya oughta hook up with DPW - (Click here to bump to their webpage) and volunteer. Esp. if you do the festival gig, they'd prolly be glad to have ya aboard.

bb
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby robbidobbs » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:51 am

Sure, I'll put ya to work, or hook you up with DPW.
There aren't a lot of DPW jobs avail during the event, but mine is one of em that is exclusively during, from sunup to sundown, all week. I have 4 hour shifts, but you can work all day if you want.
What are your skills?

RobbiDobbs
Volunteer Coordinator (porta-potties)
robbidobbs

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Dept of Over-Engineering

Postby Dork » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:39 am

I think the volunteer signup push will be coming soon - there's plenty of opportunities to sign up for "official" business like working the cafe, ice sales, greeter, gate, rangers, lamplighters, etc. Closer to and during the event there will be plenty of chances to help with individual projects.

If we can finish our huge art car we'll need several people to help operate it.
Dork

thanks

Postby obie1 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:05 am

thanks for the help am gettin very xcited all i can think about is bm i have read so much am still reading more and more its just like my first ever festival again and yes i am a virgin bm cant wait to pop my cherry
peace
obie1

Return to Get Involved!