Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
Did anyone see those guys on Friday night? DOes anyone have any pictures?
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:44 am
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:42 pm
- Location: camp pendant
I saw a few of those suits. I was not impressed. As Burning Man goes they were pretty lame. Better than my lame assed camo shorts and tank top; but I don't dress to impress.
Playawaste Raiders and Megaton Bar and Grill
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:52 am
- Location: Top Secret - be eaten after entering
Way less impressive if you're a fat lady like me. Heck I can throw on a tutu and a tiara and voila! Done.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
- Posts: 17778
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
- Location: Wild, Wild West
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
Harold and Betty Bundt, Black Rock Tourists had inflatable suits as well...It was their hilarious tourist naivete' that made the whole thing work, although there are also some good pictures of them getting stuck in the JOTS. (Their secret identity is The Petermans, founders of Hushville. Long May They Wave.)
Howdy From Kalamazoo
- Posts: 3795
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:29 am
- Location: Kalamazoo
Return to 2006 Art & Performance
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest