Looking for venue for spectacular escape stunt

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Looking for venue for spectacular escape stunt

Postby SANTINI » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:59 am

Hello,

My name is Steve Santini and I hail from Canada.

I perform professionally as, "Santini: The Dark Master of Escape". In this capacity I present the most hardcore, extreme, and life/limb risking escape artist shows and stunts on the planet.

This past New Year's Eve I performed a daring escape as part of the nationally broadcast "Canada's New Years Eve Bash" live from Nathan Phillips Square in downtown Toronto.

In front of 35,000 live audience member I was manacled and then locked in a steel vault.

Massive propane flamethrowers were then turned on the vault heating it up to the temperature of a blast furnace.

I had to escape before running out of air of being cooked alive.

Happily, I made it.

Footage of this particular escape, called "The Cremation Chamber" can be viewed on my website at www.thedarkmaster.com

This year I was offically named, "The World's Most Extreme Escape Artist" by the legendary Ripley's Believe it or Not! and a full page interview/feature on my work can be found in the new internationally distributed Ripley's book, "Expect the Unexpected!"

For many years I have been interested in performing a massive and grand media generating escape feat at Burning Man.

I have always felt that this venue is perfect for my extreme skills, particularly because of my joining the elements of fire with many of my performances.

So, I thought I would post here and see if there would be any interest from the principal organizers or perhaps a sponsor in having me come to Burning Man and present a large and thrilling spectacle.

Perhaps an escape from the belly of the Burning Man himself while he burns!

If anyone is interested in such an event, I can be reached at bookings@thedarkmaster.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Cheers, Steve Santini www.thedarkmaster.com
Named "The World's Most Extreme Escape Artist" by the legendary Ripley's Believe it or Not!
SANTINI

Return to 2005 Art & Performance