Looking for jawa sandcrawler

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Looking for jawa sandcrawler

Postby PeterAdkison » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:13 pm

I saw a photo of a jawa sandcrawler art car at the burn this year. I'd like to contact whoever owns this and see if they'd be willing to display this at a Star Wars event at my cost. If anyone knows who owns this art car, I'd appreciate a referral.

Peter Adkison
peter@gencon.com
206-957-3800
PeterAdkison

Postby MikeVDS » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Yeah, I helped a little with it. J.P. and Dave of Gigsville are the guys in charge. I will probably see them this weekend so I'll pass on the message. I have your phone number and e-mail. If there is anything else you want me to give him you can PM me.

Gigsville is southern california based, but I'm not sure where you're at. Also just putting the thing together is a big project and it had a lot of mechanical problems at B.M. There was discussion that it might not even go back next year.
MikeVDS

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Postby PeterAdkison » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:14 am

[quote="MikeVDS"]Yeah, I helped a little with it. J.P. and Dave of Gigsville are the guys in charge. I will probably see them this weekend so I'll pass on the message. I have your phone number and e-mail. If there is anything else you want me to give him you can PM me.

Gigsville is southern california based, but I'm not sure where you're at. Also just putting the thing together is a big project and it had a lot of mechanical problems at B.M. There was discussion that it might not even go back next year.[/quote]

Thank you. This would be for an event in Southern California, so their location is perfect. And I wouldn't need it to be running, it could simply be a still prop. And I'd cover expenses. Yes, if they're interested, please ask them to email me at peter@gencon.com or phone me at 206-778-8836.

Thanks again!

Peter
PeterAdkison

Postby MikeVDS » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Ok. I'll take the info with me. I know I'll see people from the sandcrawler camp, hopefully I'll see Dave or J.P. and give them the info.
MikeVDS

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Tiki Fuckos

Return to 2006 Art & Performance