Does anyone know the name of the music camp near 10:00?

Does anyone know the name of the music camp near 10:00?

Postby amybekah AKA rollergirl » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:16 pm

Does anyone know the name of the music camp near 10:00 or so that said "FLower of Life" on the outside of the dome? (which was red, I think)? It ended up being one of my favorite places to dance, but we never knew the name of the camp!!

Thanks for your help!!!
amy
:D
amybekah AKA rollergirl

Postby brayandtrill » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:30 pm

Root Society was right on Esplanade and 10. GREAT place! But I don't remember any signs of "flower of life". That sounds a lot more like it could be "House of Lotus" which was about a block or two off of Esplanade on 10. Root Society was a big dome with a chill dome off the back. Lotus had an outdoor area and a smaller indoor dome if I remember correctly. Lotus always plays great music as well. Hope this helps.
brayandtrill

Postby Blue Jester » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:18 pm

Yeah I was just was trying to figure this out to and googled Flower of Life and all I found is this thread. sorry to bring an eplaya relic back to life but OMG that place was hands down favorite place to dance. Best Electro I found on the playa in '06. I would love to know who put that place up. If you were a regular a little acid,acid,acid,acid,acid,acid,acid,acid might refresh memories of a great night. (no not the physical chemical)
Rob the bank, give the money to the poor, then steal from the poor and shoot the money.......or something like that.
Blue Jester

Return to 2006 Theme