Where has Alice gone? Start your rumor here.

All things outside of Burning Man.
SED

Where has Alice gone? Start your rumor here.

Post by SED » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:56 pm

I heard she got an assignment from the CIA she couldn't refuse. Code Name: Kona Whippet
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

DE FACTO

For some supposed smart people.......

Post by DE FACTO » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:04 pm

It's too bad People like these don't grow on trees you know.
How true, they normally swing under them:

Don_Muerto - Nov 07 2003, 10:21PM
¿Que significa soy muerto?
For my part, I find that DIGIMAN made a significant improvement when he became DE FACTO. Not perfect, but the DIGIMAN posts were downright crazy-making. I guess he just doesn't get under my skin like he seems to for other folks. Occasionally I think he posts some pretty funny and interesting things too.

Personally, I find aforceforgood far more annoying, though probably not for the reasons most would think. He is everything I can't stand: ignorant, belligerent, self-righteous, sloppy-minded, big-mouthed and overwrought. I find him to be a walking textbook of logical fallacies and emotional issues. And no I am not hispanic, and no I did not take any of his flatulence personally.

precipitate - Nov 07 2003, 10:35PM
Keep offa my goddamned lawn!
Good. He won't read the response here.

Digiman/De Facto/Mr. No, you are an ass. You have, as far as I've seen in all your written communications, no redeeming qualities. You are a troll of the highest degree. Please go get fucked with something very sharp and unpleasant.

Pbltbptlbptlbptlbptlbptlbptlbptlptlbpltbplbptlbptblt!

Oh, and the fact that the post here (excepting certain apostrophical abuses and capitalization errors) was more articulate just points to the fact that he's a troll. Or a bad drunk.

I'll take my own advice after this and not respond to him. But I just could'nt [sic] resist.
foam - Nov 07 2003, 10:40PM

I am skeptical that he wont read here. Negative attention is better than none to some. And since no one is writing him over on the other board he's come to shit in this nest perhaps. Maybe its best to use the nifty "ignore thread" function?
Don_Muerto - Nov 07 2003, 10:52PM
But I just could'nt [sic] resist

That little habit was key to my DIGIMAN. spoof. He also tends to have a space before his ending punctuation .

I must admit I found Mr. No's elevated writing skills a little disorienting. I felt like saying

now that was funny. not hilarious.
testesinsac - Nov 07 2003, 10:54PM
Re:AFFG - fallacies, ya betcha! As III once pointed out, affirming the consequent seems to be a weakness of conservatives. As to self-righteousness, well, that's ground angels should fear to tread.

Re:Digi-whatever - on a lark, I actually called the number that Alice/Princess/etc PM'd me with (perhaps this is a confession?), and chatted with the fellow over the phone. Apparently, Alice, Chimp and Digimon are part of the same Freudian herd, if you take my meaning. He seems so tied to substances that clarity is perpetually lost to him.

In any case, the n*playa mostly bores me, and inasmuch as mediocrity still seems to define the n*playa, and its motivations, I suspect it will continue to mostly bore me.
Don_Muerto - Nov 07 2003, 11:00PM
Apparently, Alice, Chimp and Digimon are part of the same Freudian herd, if you take my meaning

I don't. Care to explain?
precipitate - Nov 07 2003, 11:08PM
Dude, Alice is a guy? Do tell.
created by Tiara.
Next - Prev - First - Last - Home
testesinsac - Nov 07 2003, 11:08PM
Freud had this thing about sexual herds.
Don_Muerto - Nov 07 2003, 11:12PM
Alice is not a guy, at least not biologically.
precipitate - Nov 07 2003, 11:19PM
Oh. Then her poor husband. Unless their marital travails were just her way of getting attention.

SED

Post by SED » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:18 pm

A repeated slander is worse than the first.
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:23 pm

I think it's time to make this a private club since it is already.

subscription only.

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:25 pm

Besides I did'nt do the slandering. the words speak for themselfs.

Badger

Post by Badger » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:18 am

the words speak for themselfs.
Indeed they do.
Desert dogs drink deep.

foamin' at the mouth
Location: that fishing village designed by interior decorators

Post by foamin' at the mouth » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:01 am

So Bob was mistaken and alas there is an eplaya cabal then Mr D? and you are it's primary demagogue? All for the sake of marketing your work no less. Dont you feel a little guilty using this methodology to do that? It wouldn't be so bad, or so, frankly, tacky if you had been up front.

Also, you must be very young, younger than I thought, if you think you can go into someones house metaphorically speaking , eat their intellectual food, then steal their silverware and brag about it. In case that's too eliptical for you I am referring to your cross post and its intent to embarrass the authors.

At the risk of sounding like a business man I offer you this from SunTzu
"In this way you have enemies in all those whom you have injured in seizing that principality, and you are not able to keep those friends who put you there because of your not being able to satisfy them in the way they expected, and you cannot take strong measures against them, feeling bound to them. For, although one may be very strong in armed forces, yet in entering a province one has always need of the goodwill of the natives." In other words- a big fat <plonk> on your head.

But--come to think of it-- there is another book that has been mentioned on one of the boards. It's a childrens book called Harriett the Spy I believed aimed right about at your age and grade level. Nice that it came up here as I hadnt thought of it in years. Since you so obviously exhibit the behaviours of a twleve year old perhaps you will be able to take in the lesson of what happened to Harriet when she was found out.

I so detest people who screw others under the auspices that they have been harmed. Not only is it evil. It lacks style. I love all the eplaya for different reasons, but primarily because I was made to feel welcome in much the same way I was at BRC. I dont like it that someone uses me for their marketing scheme.
most sincerely,
Foam
I often heard the sorrel nag (who always loved me) crying out, ..."Take care of thyself, gentle Yahoo."

foamin' at the mouth

one more thing

Post by foamin' at the mouth » Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:27 am

I forgot to say that when you grow up MrD, you will learn that often those people who ended up being the most helpful in your personal edification are not always the most friendly.
I often heard the sorrel nag (who always loved me) crying out, ..."Take care of thyself, gentle Yahoo."

Last Real Burner

Who pissed on your fire...

Post by Last Real Burner » Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:39 am

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

"Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else. "
flaccidly,
mr smith
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".

Last Real Burner

Shit, shit, shit, shit...

Post by Last Real Burner » Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:43 am

Back to the topic at hand...

I may have just got an old urgent memo that states that she recieved a missionary position with our new governer Arnold, as the new Minister of the Ulterior.

"From the Book of "Shits and Giggles" Chapter 2 - Joke 13"
indescribably,
mr smith :arrow:
"Do you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wished for? - He lived happily ever after".

foamin' at the mouth

Post by foamin' at the mouth » Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:53 am

"Who pissed on your fire...:
Most noted sir. And I do beg your pardon. Especially since it wasn't my fire at all-just one that I was invited to stand by.

Kinetic II

Re: one more thing

Post by Kinetic II » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:08 pm

Post Pulled. Consider myself enlightened.
And I am fucking pissed. Royally, throroughly, totally fucking pissed.
I feel used, I feel lied to, and now it gets ugly.
Last edited by Kinetic II on Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

III

Post by III » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:13 pm

>DeFacto, they do care, if you look between the words they really want to reach out to you.

not me. i might have, at one point. now, i just want him to go away.

no, i can't make him, and if wishes were fishes and so on.

i just want to make sure that my feelings on this are not misrepresented.
[url]http://3playa.cultureshark.net/[/url]

Bob
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:05 pm

Anybody else afflicted with an indelible image of The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy (CBG) when they read this stuff?

Patience

Post by Patience » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:32 pm

Okay, I wasn't going to bother responding to all this shit but:

Tony: I've met you, and you seem like an okay guy. We got along just fine. But brother, you have got to be the biggest drama queen I have ever seen. Why do you have to make all your bitching wars public domain?

Please, keep your personal arguments personal. This board is so clogged up with bullshit already, it's hard to find the real discussions. Please understand that your beef with precip or anybody else is not interesting to anybody but the involved parties, and there's no need to make a thread for it.

Look man, you may not know this, but the way you post on this board has an effect on the board as a whole. It's one thing to get into a content-based argument (though I prefer discussion to argument). It's wholly another to conduct bitch-fight after bitch-fight because... i don't know why... because you think it's funny?

Anyway, I know that it takes two to tango and all, but the vast majority of the ad hominem flame wars on this board involve you, and I don't think that's a coincidence. So please, for the love of Nipsey, chill the fuck out.

That is all.
It's not that I hate you. It's just that I'm a much better person than you.

Last Real Burner

Paging Dr. Hornblower...

Post by Last Real Burner » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:33 pm

Bob wrote:Anybody else afflicted with an indelible image of The Simpsons' Comic Book Guy (CBG) when they read this stuff?
Hey I got the cure for that!

Now what do you see?

"Death might be an antidote to stupidity, but that’s only if there is no afterlife. "

impishly,
mr smith

DE FACTO

Post by DE FACTO » Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:23 am

:lol:

Angry Butterfly

Post by Angry Butterfly » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:25 pm

AB here. I didn't really bother reading the other posts but I miss Alice's real life counterpart. I know where she is, but she is too far away for me to visit anymore. Yeah, she is a little "crazy", but that's not always a bad thing. Anyway, Alice, if you are out there you know where to find me and I hope you do. I also hope you find whatever it is you need to find out there.
Love,
AB
I took the road less traveled, and now I would like to go back and find the paved one.

Return to “Open Discussion”