San Francisco Based Drum and Bass DJ Looking to Play..

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

San Francisco Based Drum and Bass DJ Looking to Play..

Postby Emuneone » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 am

This will be my 2nd year going to BM, and am looking to bring a crate of records this year and was hoping to play on a stage. I was thinking about playing last year, but wanted to experience BM withough haveing a schedule. I was bummed towards the end as I would of had many chances to play. This year I am deffinately bringing records, as It would be amazing to rock the playa with a good set of drum and bass, my style.

I have been Djing, Promoting and throwing UG event in the SF bay area for 3 years. I have a solid amount of experience, and am very confident with my DnB Skills.

I play all spectrums of Dnb/Jungle from atmospheric to soulful, and from hard hitting bass heavy tech to Epic sounds of the drum and bass side.

I prefer to start at one end of the spectrum, and slowly work my way to the other.

If you might have an open slot any day of the week, I would love to play some recs. I will be up their from the 28th through the 4th.

Looking forward to attending Burning Man once again, and playing some good tunes for all to hear...

emuneone@gmail.com
Emuneone

Postby Emuneone » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:44 am

just a little bump..
Emuneone

Return to 2006 Art & Performance