Anyone need a driver to & from the burn from Silicon Val

Anyone need a driver to & from the burn from Silicon Val

Postby CaptainNemoOfTheNautilusX » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:44 pm

Hello Fellow Burners,
My name is Nemo and I have a request. Some of you might be familiar with the Nautilus X the 60' blue articulated bus/submarine that makes ping sounds and that has been to the playa for the past four burns. We have hosted many an art tour as well as DJs and bands and unfortunately I will not be able to bring the Nautilus to the playa this year. I can only attend the last three days of the Burn (Friday to Sunday) due to my school obligations.
Ideally I would like to catch a ride with someone who is leaving Thursday the 31st in the evening the week of the event. I am familiar with driving as I drove the 17-ton Nautilus up and back so I would be happy with doing all of the driving for the entire trip up and the return trip back either Sunday or Monday. I will be bringing minimal gear and have a camp to stay when I get there. If someone is leaving or knows of someone who is leaving Thursday the 31st from the Silicon Valley area, and would like a driver please let them know of my offer, thank you and hope you have a wonderful burn.
Nemo
CaptainNemoOfTheNautilusX

Postby regynalonglank » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:40 pm

sad you can't make it with the big bus this year, that thing is the bomb diggity. i too am on a limited time schedule this burn...kills me, but at least i'm going! hope you find a ride...
\v/

/ \

just listen to the drum
regynalonglank

Postby domitron » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:38 pm

I'd help but we are leaving Wednesday morning this year. Would you consider moving it to Wednesday?
domitron

Postby Lady V » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:52 pm

I do know of someone who is looking to leave on Thurs:

See post: viewtopic.php?t=14179&highlight=

:)
Lady V

Return to 2006 Theme