Calling all Jedi All ligghtsaber fiends Badactin needs yu

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Calling all Jedi All ligghtsaber fiends Badactin needs yu

Postby hib » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:45 pm

Hello, I am BADActin Scenestealer, also known as BADASS. The leader of 1000 Jedi at Burning Man 2005.

All of you padawans who got those multi colored personalized lightsabers with the pink tips last year, be sure to bring them for 2006. Your training is complete! you are all Jedi knights.

And you will need them for protecting hte masses. This year, I am planning to gift away 3000 light sabers.

Its going to be better than the initial clone war battle on Geonosis!

If you are really into this, join the "Black Rock Jedi" tribe on tribe.net, and there will soon be a web page.

We need ideas on how to name and label these new lightsabers, what missions we can undertake (i.e. play buffy the vampire slayer at Spikes bar).

And until then, practice your knowledge of the force. Every time you are in front of an automatic door, use two fingers and swing from left to right, and "force" the door to open!
Congratulations. you have almost taken a large step into another world. Just walk throught the door, then you have taken a large step into another world.
hib

Re: Calling all Jedi All ligghtsaber fiends Badactin needs

Postby bdeywoo » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:02 pm

[quote="hib"] Every time you are in front of an automatic door, use two fingers and swing from left to right, and "force" the door to open!
[quote]
:lol: I cant tell you how many times I have done just that!
bdeywoo

sabre training

Postby Peacekeeper » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:22 pm

for all you padowans who aren't yet confident in your lightsabre action...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/jeditrainer.html
Peacekeeper

Postby thesacreddice » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:58 pm

My god this is what I've been waiting for. My band always has lightsaber battles with the audience, and everyone thinks we're weird. And now I'm about to stumble into a full-scale war?

I will brainstorm a mission,
Anthony
The Sacred Dice
www.sacreddice.com
This is how we stay in love in Los Angeles
thesacreddice

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:35 am

Laugh all you want. Little know you of the true power of the force:
http://www.thejediismway.org/
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby hib » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:55 pm

Update: 5000 light sabers have been ordered.

And the headquarters will be around 7:30 & Brave - Watto's Junk Yard.
Man, this is going to be fun!
hib

Postby ansi » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:52 am

OMG, I think I love you.

Finally, what I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl pretending to be Boba Fett on the playground (none of the Princess Leia business for me, thankyouverymuch!): a full scale Jedi battle. I can hardly wait!!!!

*swoooooon*
ansi

We have an address

Postby hib » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:54 pm

This just in.
Wattos Junk yard will be on 7:30 Near Brave.

We might even get the corner.

I also picked up the light sabers today. It took up my whole living room from floor to ceiling!

YES!
hib

Postby meyouseek » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:14 pm

So which evening will we participate in the humongous jedi battle royale? Imagining the spectacle of 5,000+ glowing lightsabers charging across the playa is making me... well, I shouldn't say more.

great project Master Scenestealer!
meyouseek

The fight, the fight, it is on thursday night

Postby hib » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:21 pm

The ultimate Light saber battle happens Thursday night.

It is in the schedule book as well..

Also, we will be doing small missions each day. Check iin at Wattos Junk yard to find out.

Those dedicated to the cause might consider joining the Black Rock Jedi tribe on Tribe.net.
hib

Postby Hazbro » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:44 am

As a veteran of the invasion of Larrys Camp in '05 I to am willing to take up my light sabre in defense of the Republic.
Hazbro

Re: The fight, the fight, it is on thursday night

Postby saffronlee » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:16 pm

hib wrote:
Those dedicated to the cause might consider joining the Black Rock Jedi tribe on Tribe.net.

I've searched for this tribe and it hasn't come up.

s1
saffronlee

Jedi's! The First CRITICAL Mission!

Postby TheRock » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:14 pm

Fellow Jedi,
I have sensed a disturbance in the force! The Force of the Feminine has been assaulted!
A long long time ago on a playa far away....

The little parade of Critical Tits lived in peace, walking and biking in solidarity with and for other sisters of the Feminine Force who suffered from the terrible disease cast upon them by Mamalian Cansser. But one day the tacky legion of Tastless Dicks turned the parade into a girls gone wild fest. Year after year, they lined up along the route of the Critical Tits Parade and with their whoops and lewd calls gradually corroded the once noble and proud sisters. Their onslaught continued until this very year they have succeeded in making the after parade party, traditionally only for the members of the sisterhood, open to Tasteless Dicks. This shalll no doubt bring a serious blow to the sisterhood. But Jedi are here! If we stand along the parade with our pink light sabers in hand, standing with all the wild loving imagination that is Burning Man to let those sisters of the parade, the ones who do not take pleasure in being gawked at like heaving chunks of meat and would rather like to feel a little dignity, a little class, and a little 'looked-out for', then we can bring balance to the Force and spread justice throughout the Republic.
I will be taking my pink tipped or multi-colored light saber. I will be standing by the parade. I will wave it. I will brandish it. I will serve in the defense of the Republic. I will ask Tasteless Dicks to show respect. and if you want you can do the same.
5000 pink light sabers along the Critical Tits Parade. Now that's the Force!
TheRock

Re: Calling all Jedi All ligghtsaber fiends Badactin needs

Postby metaphorge » Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:48 pm

[quote="bdeywoo"][quote="hib"] Every time you are in front of an automatic door, use two fingers and swing from left to right, and "force" the door to open!
[quote]
:lol: I cant tell you how many times I have done just that![/quote]

Me too! :evil:
metaphorge

Re: sabre training

Postby mr_chip » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:23 pm

[quote="Peacekeepers"]for all you padowans who aren't yet confident in your lightsabre action...

<b>ebaum link</b>
[/quote]

This game is awesome, but please load it from the original site and try not to patronize ebaumsworld.com when at all possible.

http://www.lostvectors.com/jeditrainer/index.html

(Minor thread hijack: ebaumsworld steals content without asking, and often reacts with indifference or hostility when the copyright holder contacts them and asks that the stolen work be taken down. Eric Bauman has made millions by aggregating the work of amateur and part-time animators, musicians, and artists, in many cases without asking for permission or compensating them in any way.)

Here's an <a href="http://www.nocoolonesleft.com/ebaums/">informative and catchy animation/ song</a>. http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/ for more information.

Again, here's a legitimate link to the jedi trainer:
http://www.lostvectors.com/jeditrainer/index.html
find / -name 'white\ wimmins' -print
mr_chip

Return to 2006 Art & Performance