Anyone looking for a Dj travelling from Europe

Anyone looking for a Dj travelling from Europe

Postby Lenstar » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:36 am

Hi, this is my second time going to the burning man. I was there in 2005 and i am going again in 2006. I am bringing some equipment with me and i am seeking to play at a camp this year.

I'm a 24 year old electro/tech-house/techno Dj from travelling from Ireland. I know i can bring something good to this years event so i am asking if anyone has a rig i would love to help and add my part to what i believe is a wonderfull event.

I will be bringing enough equipment to play a wider varity of music than just electro, tech-house or techno.

If you are interested please send me an email with the style of music you like to hear, even a list of records that would suit your camp and i will forward a mix of mine to suit that style.

This will be my last time visiting the Burning man for a few years so i would really like to make it the best i can so please email me.

Thank you for your time,

Lenny
All i want is to play at the burning man
Lenstar

Postby trilobyte » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:51 pm

You may want to go hit the art and performance board, and then go post in the sticky thread called "Artists Seeking Stages." Then watch that one, as well as the other sticky thread, called Stages Seeking Artists" - good luck!

~Trilo~
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Lenstar » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:59 am

Thank you for the advice. I'll go do that
All i want is to play at the burning man
Lenstar

Return to 2006 Theme