Humble DJ Seeks New Playa Friends

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Humble DJ Seeks New Playa Friends

Postby djmatthew » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:42 pm

This is a call out to anybody out there who may have a DJ set for me to play on. I am a 5 year BM veteran and a 9 year professional mobile/club DJ. I make my living by playing music all of the time (primarily weddings) so I am not looking for the spot light at all.

All I am looking for this year is to be able to bring some music and play somewhere. I don't care where it is, what time it might be, or whatever. I understand that DJ's (especially out on the playa) are a dime a dozen, so I won't even try to brag or boast.

I just want to have fun this year. As mentioned, I DJ year round; so I don't just spin techno/house music (already abundant on the playa), but love spinning funk, motown, disco, rock, etc.

I wouldn't mind people dancing, but I really am just looking to hang out, spin some music, maybe have a drink, or perhaps battle a little bit; that's all. So, if you have the equipment and are humble enough to share, then please e-mail me: djmattcope@sbcglobal.net

I will see you all out there...
djmatthew

Energy Riders will rock your world

Postby drummer girl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:28 pm

:D Hey dude. Come by Energy Riders. Our address is 3:00 and Brave. Perhaps our DJ's will let you spin your tunes. We are looking forward to 24 hour music. Come hang. Peace out! Mariposa
drummer girl

Return to 2006 Art & Performance