Welcome to The Sprawl

Welcome to The Sprawl

Postby NaughtyGiraffe » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:24 am

Lakeside cottages are going fast... Have you made your reservation for a mountain-view lot in the Shangri-Sprawl?

Welcome to The Sprawl: "A relatively clean place to camp." Known primarily as the residential suburb of Shangri-La Village (which also contains PolyParadise and the Human Carcass Wash), The Sprawl is ideal for folks who want to know where they'll be camping before they hit the playa, and who want that warm 'n fuzzy neighborhood feeling without the obligations of a high-maintenance theme camp.

We're aiming for placement again this year on the 7:30 spoke. Trailers/RVs/art cars are welcome, as are families, virgins, lost souls, wandering minstrels, solo campers, and defunct theme camp refugees.

If you're interested in joining The Sprawl, please email real estate coordinator Spatch to inquire about available properties: marasorkin at hotmail dot com.
NaughtyGiraffe

How abouts some grubbins?

Postby p'ornge » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:09 pm

Do ya gots a kitch'n? How 'bout a shower? I don't noah 'bout yous, but I get awflea stanky frum whompin' on ma toad bellie all the day long.
Life is not whollly skittles and beer.
p'ornge

Shower?

Postby flipper » Mon May 15, 2006 3:21 am

You've got a darn carcass wash right there, (wo?)man... 8)
flipper

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon May 15, 2006 9:38 am

It's not dusty is it?
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby AntiM » Mon May 15, 2006 10:14 am

Tempting if I weren't already part of a bitchin' camp ... y'all got some fine folkses yer campin' with.
we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. . . .
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Return to 2006 Theme Camps