Ceremonies....

All things outside of Burning Man.

Ceremonies....

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:57 pm

Our ceremonies serve as guides and interpreters(Everything before has been preparation -Life is a ceremony)
They are the roadmap to life. Ceremonies mark the bounderies of existence. They provide the role model for our interactions with each other and with the outside world. There are many ceremonies meeting many different needs. They change and grow. We consider the ceremony of livining entity, almost as being itself.
Because our ceremonies are living beings, they must travel the Four HIlls of Life--Infancy, Youth, Maturity, and Old Age--as do all living being AND THINGS.We should say that our entire year is oneceremony. This year is divided into two parts: summer and winter, which we call the working and resting seasons. In the summer , we have waking ceremonies; in the winter, we have sleeping ceremonies or resting ceremonies.The summer gatherings are public and take place at the Square Grounds, which we call the Square, and there are private ceremonies tha belong to individuals or to clans and take palce as needed.
Visualiaze Peace ...Act with a kind thought provoking Happiness in everyone!!!!!!!!!!
REalizations of this life, as an extented family we can all evolve...Living in Peace and Harmony!!!!!!!!
Time Con Fig U R 8

Postby DE FACTO » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:08 pm

Ok. Now this is getting to be a bit much.

Contribution.....I don't see it.

How is this contributing to this community? If I'm gonna be bitched at about my contribution,then I'm gonna have to have the opportunity to bitch about this and ask:

Where's the Contribution?
DE FACTO

Ceremonies fire

Postby Time Con Fig U R 8 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:28 pm

Ceremonies fire is a fuel to every flame every path connected in transition......
Relation of filtering souls wounded from past healing as we release the ebbed flows in our hearts
OPen hearts = Compassion, wisdom , understanding , growth , beauty , innoncence, perfection, faith, forgivenes, innerstrength, innerbeauty, beauty, seek we change and yet to find the truth is here is you quite reading betwwen the lines
Signs and symbol;s appear this is knowledge wisdom freedom understanding love happiness truths!!!!!!!!
Time Con Fig U R 8

Return to Open Discussion