Alaska

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Alaska

Postby mac » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:52 am

Mywife and I popped our BM cherrie "03" she is a very proud Alaskan who would love to hear from any Alaskan burners. "04" for us is going to be an attempt to re-unite all of our friends in the blackrock.

macnnev@yahoo.com
mac

Postby diane o'thirst » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:21 am

I'm not from Alaska but I have an old campmate who moved up there. Believe he's in a locale called "Wildwood."

Apparently it really is a wild wood because he wrote me a couple years ago and said he watched a pack of wolves take down a moose in his back yard.

His screen name is A7N7G7E7L...I don't suppose you've encountered, by whatever means?...
ImageImageImage
diane o'thirst

Postby mac » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:52 am

appreciate it. this year we'll still be livin in nevada for the burn. but in the future( "05" and beyond ) we'll be introducing as many Alaskans to the burn as possible, caravanning with a vetran burner could turn out to be cool.
mac

Postby Skitzy » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:39 pm

Wow, I'm not alone...
Cool.
There are other Alaskan burners. :D
I'll be there in '04
Skitzy

Alaska in the house!

Postby corey ferguson » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:39 pm

I'm moving back to Ak till July when I'll be driving to the Playa to volenteer 04. I'm leaveing austin OCT 16 and will be in Anchorage for the winter. Shoot me an e-mail - a mini igloo burn would be be-utifull this winter! :idea:
corey ferguson

Another Alaskan burner to be

Postby bearsnest » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:13 pm

Hello.. Bear here. another first time burner to be in 2004 if they ever get the tickets on sale!. We live in South East Alasaka by Glacier Bay and have some great ideas about a play and Alaskan themes. We are 4 persons consisting of a musician, artist, painter, metal fabricator and all around Alaska people. we are working on our project but its going a little slow. Look for some very large wild Alaskan migratory birds flying into burning man. If all goes well Bear :P
Bearsnest.... Be here now!
bearsnest

Return to Regionals & Events