The piper is a good human

The piper is a good human

Postby madpiper » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:49 pm

He played at the TEmple and made everybody feel good. People were walking up to him and kissing him, giving him all kinds of cool necklaces and stickers, beers and rolling donuts. Do not judge the man it is not fair, we all have done things in the past, that we are not fond of, and though he may be gruff at times, he is not an A*hole, nor is he a theif. He has been coming to BM for 4 years and hs put 6 years of his time to put on the project,ask anybody in admin. So cut him some slack, Jack. :D
madpiper

Oh, you silly goose.

Postby iLikeWeen » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:18 pm

If anyone is confused by this post, please refer to my post titled "Warning: . . . . ."

Anyways, the following is what I had recently typed in the "Warning..." post reguarding Ryan (Orion) after he decided to express his frustration through a computer of all things by saying he is going to kick my ass (is this guy serious?).

"It is true to say that I wrote that out of concern reguarding further years and fellow burners that make the FUN and sometimes TOUGH plans to make it to the Playa each year. Completely, I feel that the extremely FUN and sometimes TOUGH experiences (such as the winds we had the first couple days this year) that actually do happen on the playa is what pays off. The point of my post was to throw some of the "Tough" experiences out the window by creating awareness of a neighbors negativity (which he clearly shows representation for in his recent messages on the Burning Man website towards me). It is a shame to see such a violent minded person that claims to have been going to Burning Man for 5 years (if i remember him saying so correctly). I hope that maybe next time you will leave the negativity, violence, disrespect and ADVERTISING outside of the community we call Black Rock City. If you really want to take a swing at someone, please consider venting that frustration out back at your Frat house, Ryan. Please, it will save the rangers some trouble carrying you and your bag pipes off the playa."
With love,
Slay on,

~Matt
iLikeWeen

Re: The piper is a good human

Postby ibdave » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:10 pm

madpiper wrote:He played at the TEmple and made everybody feel good. People were walking up to him and kissing him, giving him all kinds of cool necklaces and stickers, beers and rolling donuts. Do not judge the man it is not fair, we all have done things in the past, that we are not fond of, and though he may be gruff at times, he is not an A*hole, nor is he a theif. He has been coming to BM for 4 years and hs put 6 years of his time to put on the project,ask anybody in admin. So cut him some slack, Jack. :D

Orion, Did you just post about your self in third person??? Tell me you really did not do that..? That post of yours, in your own words sums it all up... asshat
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Re: The piper is a good human

Postby Bambi of Finland » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:21 pm

madpiper wrote:He played at the TEmple and made everybody feel good. People were walking up to him and kissing him, giving him all kinds of cool necklaces and stickers, beers and rolling donuts. Do not judge the man it is not fair, we all have done things in the past, that we are not fond of, and though he may be gruff at times, he is not an A*hole, nor is he a theif. He has been coming to BM for 4 years and hs put 6 years of his time to put on the project,ask anybody in admin. So cut him some slack, Jack. :D

Yawn....
Bambi of Finland

Postby madpiper » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:16 pm

I'm goofinng off for christ's sake
madpiper

Postby madpiper » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:27 pm

you guys have no sense of humor
madpiper

Postby Kinetic IV » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:39 pm

With spelling errors like that perhaps you and another infamous eplayan named Allanon02 need to get together.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!
Kinetic IV

Postby Lee Hain » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:50 pm

I think you people need to remember that:
"Hate is for Losers"
So stop hating on the piper.
Lee Hain

Burning Since: 2002

ok

Postby iLikeWeen » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:07 am

It is great that you have a talent to bagpipe, you definatley do have a talent at that, Orion. It is also a great thing that that talent brought people to feel good. However, that does not give you the right to piss all over the words on the back of the ticket that you bought. The back of the ticket clearly says that Commercial vending is prohibited. It is fair to say that passing out 8x11 printouts of your face and business cards with your face to land acting jobs is both rude and a form of vending yourself. On top of that, selling vitamin/power drinks that you sell outside of burning man for a side job is one thing, but attempting sells to campmates at my camp was just disrespect. That my friend is Commercial vending. The items that you took from our camp is overlooked, if you really needed something and couldnt confront the owner of the items, then I suppose I should just feel sorry. The main thing is, follow the simple guidelines on the back of the ticket to make sure you aren't being disrespectful to the reasons that many people make the long journey out there. I'm finished with this.

Peace and blueberries
~matt
iLikeWeen

Postby iLikeWeen » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:33 am

iLikeWeen

A message from Orion

Postby iLikeWeen » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:25 am

Here is a personal message Ryan sent me which has truely expressed his bigotry and negativity. It is apparent why this message was kept outside of the community in the last paragraph. Ryan, if you want me to quit typing things on here, please quit adding fuel to the fire you started. I find it hard to quit, if you haven't noticed. All I want(ed) is some positive change and understanding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"From: madpiper
To: iLikeWeen
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:58 pm
Subject: re: what? Quote message
You can't break me dude, If you didn't like me than why didn't you open your mouth...I know who you are also, did you think that I wouldn't and I didn't call her a bitch I said she was bitchy. You have got a lot of nerve blasphemizing my name and talking hatred into the BM community.

I was also very cool to pretty much everybody. I tell it like it is in front of peoples face not behind my girls computer.

YOu are a punk ass bitch and I want you to come to LA and try me: you fudge packing, ugly girl having, puke eating, sausage taking snake.
Have a nice day
Very Happy"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is hard enough to comprehend your level of the English language through the internet. I am left clueless in many ways especially when you refer to me "being behind my girls computer". Please elaborate. I'm suprised that someone with such bigotrious words who feels so negativly about homosexuality (fudge packing, sausage taking) would come to such an open event such as Burning Man. As for the ugly girl comment, everyone is beautiful. Even you Orion. Even you. I would have loved to have gotten what was bothering me about your actions off of my chest at the event, but I felt it was necessary to avoid any negative waves if they could be avoided on the Playa. Now that I know you are a violent person, I am glad to know that I didn't supply any physically negative actions for you to use upon me or anyone else for any onlookers enjoying their day. It all did work out the way it should have, but now the reality of it all is setting in with your day. I am just trying to pave out the bumps in the road for the times ahead of us all.

Cheers,
~Matt
iLikeWeen

Postby Lee Hain » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:33 am

The Piper needs to stop hating too
Because hate is for losers
But he's afraid he might be a loser baby
So why don't we kill him

(thou shalt not kill)
Lee Hain

Burning Since: 2002

Return to 2005 Theme Camps