Busted the Cops At Burning MAn!!!!!

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Busted the Cops At Burning MAn!!!!!

Postby Jungle Joe » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:43 pm

On sunday night, I Was wondering aimlessly away from the porto pottys with a group of my happy friends, when i noticed a sherriff drive slowly by. I thought nothing of it since they were always cruising around. shortly after that, 3 young looking asain males with plain clothes and blue jeans and sneekers and straight attitudes approached us with their hands in their pockets, and said "do you have any marijuana?" I was furous and very preceptive of what was going on. I said Fuck NO, and yelled at the top of my lungs "these guys are cops!!!!!" I walked down the street telling everyone i saw to watch out for the 3 straight guys trying to ruin good peoples good times. The cops should be around to protect and serve, Not to ENTRAP and HARASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel bad for all the unfortunate burners who could not smell the bacon. ... Future burners beware of the unfortunate powers that be. :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Jungle Joe

Postby precipitate » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:44 pm

:roll:
precipitate

Location: Somewhere near an ocean and a desert and a mountain

Postby Kinetic » Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:00 pm

Um, why is this here? Granted he is busting the cops instead of being busted, but do we really need another thread? How about some combinations here. This place is running amuk fast.
Kinetic

a friendly bet

Postby dis=c0! » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:37 pm

i got $1 sez that those WEREN'T cops, and that you walked away from three VERY confused yahoos looking to get a free puff that night at the porta potty.

still, flipping out like that works nice as performance art.
dis=c0!
.t3chno
dis=c0!

Postby stuart » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:04 pm

I don't know kinetic, I'd take a thead like this over some of the other threads that read like a junior high valentines day popularity contest. At least it's event related.

YMMV
stuart

Postby Blackrock Lover » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:31 pm

That weren't no cops.........
Blackrock Lover

Postby Kinetic » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:38 pm

stuart wrote:I don't know kinetic, I'd take a thead like this over some of the other threads that read like a junior high valentines day popularity contest. At least it's event related.

YMMV

I agree, I'm just looking at the overall usability of the e-playa when I made that comment.

As to the subject itself, I love it, turnaround is fair play considering some of the antics others have talked about with LEO's this year. I do have to be careful what I post about the LEO's though because I would like to become a Black Rock Ranger next year...providing I don't piss Badger off too much I might be able to do it.
Kinetic

lmao

Postby dj big E » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:24 pm

when i am at home i don't sale dope to strangers.as well as i don't walk around 30,000 people +police smoking or giving away dope,.And thats the same way i treat the shit on the playa .have i gotten high with strangers out theyre yes but with much scrutiny lmao.facts are for the most part if you don't act like a dope you wont get caught with dope lmao.I have partyd pretty hard out theyre over the last three years and never even spoken to a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dj big "E"
dj big E

Postby Iago » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:03 pm

After relieving myself at my favorite local porta-pottie and just outside wandering back to my camp. This sweet young thing and her male companion comes up to me and ask if I have a lighter. I'm a 58 year old dude with a mane of grey hair and not in any particular sort of burningman approved garb. She pulls out this fat doobie and I light it up for her and she hands it over for me to take a neighborly toke. Her male friend then nervously asks me if I am a Narc. I then said 'yes I am and that is some mighty fine shit you have there son' and then walked away chuckling to myself...

Kind of reminded me when I was out in the bush in Vienam when this guy yells medic and then we hear a shot go off after, he ended up blowing the front of his right foot off with his m16, you should have heard the groans from my brothers around me. I guess getting busted for stupidity at BMwould be less painful....
Iago

Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: I Camp Remember

Re: lmao

Postby JezebelinHell » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:52 am

dj big E wrote:when i am at home i don't sale dope to strangers.as well as i don't walk around 30,000 people +police smoking or giving away dope,.And thats the same way i treat the shit on the playa .have i gotten high with strangers out theyre yes but with much scrutiny lmao.facts are for the most part if you don't act like a dope you wont get caught with dope lmao.I have partyd pretty hard out theyre over the last three years and never even spoken to a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dj big "E"

Only two 'lmao's? Who are you and what have you done with dj big E?
"The future is a whore, she promises herself to everyone."
--Poe
JezebelinHell

Return to Experiences at Burning Man