AUSSIE newbie seeks media-arts-interaction theme camp

AUSSIE newbie seeks media-arts-interaction theme camp

Postby rikkitikki » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:41 am

About Me

artiste - musician - filmmaker - bon vivante

28yo Australian living in San Francisco with some olde skool burners (temple builders)

Newbie to Burningman '05

i'm looking to sink my teeth into an active media arts type theme camp.. Installation makers..lights.. sound AV etc... things that move.. or respond.. or sparkle!

I'm handy with lots of different AV stuff... can solder and connect things and EQ sound etc.... I love to make things work! and have a fun time doing it!

i used to be an AV tech and Exhibition designer at www.acmi.net.au installing interactives amongst other AV exhibits... James turrell, Gary Hill, Gina Czarnecki, Luc courchesne etc etc

gimme a holler if you think i can add to the mix you got goin!

active contributor and nice guy!
dancing with cobras since 1977!
rikkitikki

Re: AUSSIE newbie seeks media-arts-interaction theme camp

Postby ZaphodBurner » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:19 pm

rikkitikki wrote:28yo Australian living in San Francisco with some olde skool burners (temple builders)

Newbie to Burningman '05

i'm looking to sink my teeth into an active media arts type theme camp.. Installation makers..lights.. sound AV etc... things that move.. or respond.. or sparkle!

Cruise by the ZaphodBurns camp when you get to the playa and let us know if you have any ideas. We'll have lights, audio and whatever interactive crap we can install in time. If you have any miscellaneous gear you want to install, let us know and then tag it so it doesn't get rolled up when we disassemble on Sunday morning.) Ask for Gatt, have a drink and look around...

-gatt
ZaphodBurns!
http://www.zaphodburns2005.org
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Return to 2005 Theme Camps