phrenology phrases burner-style

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

phrenology phrases burner-style

Postby AntiM » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:59 pm

I'm currently painting up a mock phrenology head, and while some of the existing words are great, i.e. "marvellousness" amd "mirthfulness," I'm going to use words which might make a burner tick. Or are literally on a burner's mind.

Anyway, the traditional phrenology head uses 35 "powers" of the mind, for burners I was considering LNT, BRC, dust, Art, play, music, MOOP, domes, shade, hydration, biking, sex, volunteer, dance, flames, gift, booze, nekkid, kilt, pirates, eplaya ...

input? Suggestions? Any other ideas? This is on a fair-sized cosmetology head, so I may be able to paint words rather than just numbers and a list as is often done.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Burner phrenological terms

Postby bishop76 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:52 am

how 'bout: hugs, laughter, expansion (mind or conciousness), participation, openness, feet, wind, zap-straps, rebar, novelty, creation, destruction....

that's just what comes to 'mind' at the moment; I'll post more when they come to me.

-bishop76

[/url]www.lovearmy.org
[/url]
The Love Army wants You! Enlist @www.lovearmy.org. Look for our pink camouflaged awesomeness running past your periphery on the Playa this year. Unite and Attack with LOVE!!!
bishop76

Postby blyslv » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:27 pm

bacahnalian (sp?)

reliant
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Postby AntiM » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:27 pm

excellent .. I've already got self reliance and particpation and laughter and rebar. Feet, yes! Hugs oh yes! I'll have to look up the spelling for bacchanalia, but I may go with happynakedpagandance to annoy some folks.

or not.

thanks!
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Return to 2005 Art & Performance