Black Rock Americans Burner hostel

Black Rock Americans Burner hostel

Postby pyrozania » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:13 pm

Hey there!
Are you in search of an awesome theme camp to join, but don't want to get heavily involved in someone else's idea? Is what you crave a nice place to stay, shower and possibly bring back a cutie? If so, than you might be interested in staying with the brand new black rock americans burner hostel...a branch of the black rock international burner hostel.
Questions? Email: distressinmass@yahoo.com
Duke Malone
Scholar and Gentleman

People's republic of Cambridge
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
United States of America
Planet Earth
pyrozania

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:25 am

What a wonderful idea! Hageyman looked overwhelmed--although thriving on it--last year when I stopped by for a half hour in Sparks last year. I'm really disappointed in the community that he got saddled with so much crap. I'm glad that the idea is continuing and hope that you don't get burned (in the bad way.) I hope that both camps thrive this year.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:37 pm

Cheers to that. A noble undertaking indeed.

Are they going to try and steal back the Time Machine Mutant Vehicle too?

More at this thread: viewtopic.php?t=7971

Double your numbers and the Apokiliptika only grows more devious.

Resistance is Useless![/img]
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby the_iconoclast » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:48 pm

As recently appointed Commissar of Secret Police, I can say simply that the protection of the LEGITIMATELY acquired Mutant Vehicle will be a top priority. As part of the protective layers I wish to put a simple image in your minds - Flesh Eating Shrews. THose without proper papers who are found too close to the vehicle will be placed into a specially designed holding cell to await tortu... err... interrogation by the authorities of Kamp Apokiliptika. Those who question the legitimacy of our possession of said vehicle are clearly agents of not only the Great Satan, but stooges of the Oppressive Capitalistic forces that would attempt to crush, fold, spindle and mutilate the glory of our Beloved Leader, Kernul Killbuck, World Saviour, Post-Apokiliptic Messiah, and All-Around Nice Guy.

Der Kommissar
the_iconoclast

Return to 2005 Theme Camps