ePlaya Freeze

Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff

ePlaya Freeze

Postby spanky » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:01 pm

Greetings ePlayans:

The ePlaya is temporarily closed for maintenance and redesign. While the engine cools off and we run the diagnostics, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience to you, the ePlaya's users, during this down-time. We don't expect the steam-cleaning to take very long, but when we return, we hope you'll find it was worth the wait.

Thank you for your patience.

(For your convenience, the "Tickets" information thread has been kept visible during this outage. All posts in this area are moderated.)

~Spanky
spanky

Postby spanky » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:25 pm

Also, I send my apologies for not posting an announcement in advance, but I am in Austria working on a Plone Sprint. Therefore I'm kinda removed from the process, although I was in the conference call (yay Skype!).

Please believe you me that right now, this downtime will be extremely beneficial. We are going to spend this time working on the boards, skins, policy, features, etc. I thought an announcement was going out, but weren't clear with each other. Either way, everyone take a break, a deep breath, and enjoy the out of doors. I know I am.

~Spanky
spanky

Return to Announcements