found hat

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Re: found hat

Postby Lost Sportsbra » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:38 pm

Vajragaeayogini wrote:it hasn't been asked about here yet, trust me, I read the list three times.

describe it in close detail and we'll reunite ya

Could it possibly be a straw cowboy hat that is cream in color. With a leather band and a cinch up chinstrap???? If not, did anyone find one out by the Temple?
Lost Sportsbra

Postby Peaseblossom » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:25 pm

I lost a hat too. A faux fur pink cowboy hat with a wire rim. It also had a couple of yellow glow stick holding headbands duct taped to the band that surrounds the base (also pink with clear rhinesones). Dang thing blew out of my structure one day (~9/Saturn). I hope someone has found it and can either return it to me or let me know about the happy new home it has found for itself. I have a pic if required.
Peace, Petals and the MAN!

Peaseblossom
Peaseblossom

Postby MandaMoon » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:53 pm

My lost hat - a gray beret with a spiral of silver stars on the top...

Maybe, in some alternate universe, something is walking around clothed entirely in all our lost hats...
MandaMoon

lost hat

Postby Vertumnus » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:15 pm

Also my best friends Leopard skin hat (cowboy style) some what fury..... mysteriously disappeared on night from our dome. at the 9:00 plaza
Un altro mondo e' possible
Vertumnus

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:24 pm

I'm thinking I might have to do Lost Hat Camp this year. I'll have all my campmates bring extra hats of all sorts and we'll just keep a big box of them available for all the poor sould that lose theirs during the week. Hatless folks would be welcome to stop by and pick a new one out of the hat box.

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:01 pm

Make them do some mourning and tell a story too. Or draw a picture. Then you'd have all these hat pics at the end of the event.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby MissNev » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:41 pm

I lost my hat at 04, but I'm hoping it turns up at the bar or with one of my campmates. Just in case, its a canvas tie dyed with snaps on the side and a white tie string. I know where to get another one, and probably will, but just in case.
MissNev

Previous

Return to 2004 Lost & Found