Beach Burn in Orange County

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Beach Burn in Orange County

Postby Jackie » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:29 am

Everyone is invited! We're having a Beach Burn on Saturday, September 27 in Huntington Beach, CA. It is a small but enthusiastic group. We'll swap Playa tales, show pictures, we'll even spin fire and have our own burn of the Man. Come on over!!!

Email me for more details.

Burn Baby!
Jackie

Beach Burn.

Postby TheDude » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:50 pm

HB Is a BIG beach. City or State? What lifegaurd station? All the fire rings are used every night. It's hard to find someone even if you know where they are. Do you have any details? That would be cool if you did.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
TheDude

Postby Jackie » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:20 pm

Hi Dave!

It is so exciting to find fellow burners in the area! The few others I know of are some of the nicest fellows I've met.

Well, I wanted to pass the info via email, as we're still tweaking the details but since you ask, here's an advance. It will be at the Huntington State Beach, entering through Magnolia and PCH. Seems to me that most lifeguard stations are being put away. As of yesterday, I only saw two lifeguard towers: No. 8 (at the above-referenced entrance) and lifeguard tower No. 3 (at Brookhurst and PCH, entrance which is now closed for the winter)

You're right, the firepits go fast, so I'll go in as early as possible and claim one. Pleasant company is always wellcome. Will have some sort of cheapy helium balloon up in the air. Alternatively, people will be able to call me on the cell phone.

Shoot me an email so we can talk more details (map, time, food, etc.), okey dokey?

Cheers!!! :D

Jackie
Jackie

Return to Regionals & Events