Looking for Titty-Totter of Doom friends

Looking for Titty-Totter of Doom friends

Postby southcoaster » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:16 am

Hello, I sure this is not the best way to go about this, but my playafied brain cant think of any others right now. I am looking to get in touch with someone that stayed in the Titty-Totter of Doom Camp (6:30 and F this year).

I spent what i guess wsa just a night, but seemed like a good week or month, with an extremely beautiful called "Emily" from Santa Rosa. Her brother was also camped with the Titty-Totter crew and I remeber she was friends with Leif. I do remember lots of other things too, but i'm not going to regurgitate them here as that would bore most of you.

If anyone can hook me up with infos so I can talk to her again, I would be very happy.

merry fucking fishmas,
olly
"Everything you've heard about burningman is probably only half true. They had to leave out the other half just so you buy it!" - Olly the Limey.

"Quoting yourself is fucking pathetic" - Olly the Limey
southcoaster

Postby southcoaster » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:08 pm

has anyone even heard of the titty-totter of doom? i'm pretty sure they were there in 2005 too....

any info appreciated.
"Everything you've heard about burningman is probably only half true. They had to leave out the other half just so you buy it!" - Olly the Limey.

southcoaster

Postby southcoaster » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:21 am

i'm still looking for Emily from Titty-totter-of-Doom.

I know it's pretty much vain hope at this point, but i'd really really appreciate anyone that knows anything about this camp (website? email?) hitting me up on here...

cheers again.

southcoaster

Postby unjonharley » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:11 am

Ships in the night friend, ships in the night. Enjoy what you have
unjonharley

Postby southcoaster » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:38 am

unjonharley wrote:Ships in the night friend, ships in the night. Enjoy what you have

yeah i know how it is man, but ships in the night have radar and radio signals, and burners in the night have the email and the eplaya.

this camp was pretty big with their own structure, plus the giant teeter totter, maybe 40 people, etc. It wasnt their first year at burning man so i figure someone that knows someone from there will probably come through here at some point.

hope and fear for the future for the future right ;)

oh and thanks but i also enjoy what i have.

southcoaster

Merry Fishmas

Postby the frog princess emily » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi hi

I've been stalking you on the internet, its great fun, but it'll be even more fun if you write me back and tell me stories, riddles and the like.

Fishily yours,
emil
[color=cyan]
[/color]
Merry Fishmas
the frog princess emily

Postby southcoaster » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:29 pm

yo harley. not to be an asshole but...

... i was right and you were wrong :D. yay e.playa!!

southcoaster

Postby spectabillis » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:41 pm

i guess you got your answer then, but that place was a village of different camps.
spectabillis

Emily, yo

Postby saintalfonso » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Yo . . . This is B-love . . . I don't know if we met or not but I was in the Titty Totter of Terror (not Doom, by the way) camp and can totally hook you up with emily's number. E-mail me at saintalfonso@sbcglobal.net so I don't have to post her number like some bathroom-stall-styled 'for a good time call such-and-such, even though who the fuck calls those numbers anyhow thing.
Peace,

B-Love
saintalfonso

Return to 2006 Theme Camps