SEX CAMPS?

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:20 am

oops, same time, haha :oops: :lol:
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:24 am

Listen, sometimes it just throws itself at you, other times it just gives you a little look. Sometimes it's just a matter of being sensitive to women's signals. If you're trying to step up your game, that might be your problem right there.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:24 am

So if this is your third burn and you haven't gotten laid maybe it is because you’re trying to hard? Try this year to go and just have fun, make friends, enjoy the art, burn shit, try not to get laid try just communicating with someone that looks like they are overwhelmed or lonely, volunteer to do something, get involved anything but trying to get laid.

And when she’s fucking your brains out repeat after me

Bob is a God!

Welcome have fun home
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:26 am

Desert Duck wrote:Hey, Rockdad, may I?

Young bull and old bull are standing on a hill.
All over the valley below were a herd of cows, peacefully grazing.
Young bull says to old bull "let's run down there and fuck one of those cows!"
Old bull looks over and says " Let's walk down there and fuck them all."

You version was more artistic!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:28 am

Y'know, I started volunteering my second year. Since then I've ended up being with sometimes three or four women at a burn. Girls like guys that have a gig. I am quite often a raging asshole on the playa cuz of what I do, and I definitely get hit on when I'm doing it.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:30 am

yogiii2 wrote:your trying to tell me to play it cool. thats the problem though, i play it too cool. i want to get a little outside of my comfort zone

Ok lets continue this another way.. Have you been laid at all anywhere besides Burningman?

Have fun

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:31 am

Desert Duck wrote:Y'know, I started volunteering my second year. Since then I've ended up being with sometimes three or four women at a burn. Girls like guys that have a gig. I am quite often a raging asshole on the playa cuz of what I do, and I definitely get hit on when I'm doing it.

What's your gig? I love Airport customs inspector job..

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby sandmandan » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:31 am

I just want to know what the names and locations and how to find camps where i can have sex with girls
sandmandan

Postby yogiii2 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:32 am

yes i have been laid
yogiii2

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:33 am

Recycle Camp. I co-designed the new crusher, and am usually carney barker, collections officer, night watchman. I get drunk and yell at people.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:34 am

sandmandan wrote:I just want to know what the names and locations and how to find camps where i can have sex with girls

Read the thread look for the blue domes called JOTS wear your socks
also you could go over to KAOS and demand a blow job!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby CLARKcon » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:34 am

Rockdad, Desert Duck, do you mind if I try to help?

yogiii2, here's a story, and then a point:
A dad and son were driving on a long trip. After awhile, the Dad pulls out a cigar and begins smoking away. The son looks over and says "Dad, can I have a cigar?", whereas the Dad looks over and says "Well son, can your dick touch your asshole?" The kid replies "No", and the Dad says "Well, then you can't have a cigar". Awhile passes, and then the Dad opens a beer. The son looks over and says "Dad, can I have a beer?", whereas the Dad looks over and says "Well son, can your dick touch your asshole?" The kid replies "No", and the Dad says "Well, then you can't have a beer". Awhile later, the son pulls out a bag of cookies that his mom made and begins eating them. The Dad looks over and says "Son, do you mind if I have a cookie? The son asks "Well Dad, can your dick touch your asshole?" The Dad smiles and says "Why, yes, it can son." The son keeps eating the cookies and says, "Well, you can go fuck yourself because you're not getting any of my godamn cookies"...

The point is this yogi: Girls are like the Dad in this story, They'll tease you, and egg you along. But now masturbation, masturbation is the cookie. Fuck everyone else as long as you can please yourself. Once you can handle that, they'll be begging for one of your cookies! :D
COFFEE CAMP: "The Social Hub of the Uncivilized World"
"Remember- Drink coffee...it's for your own good"
"DRINK IT!"
"...it's only just begun."
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Location: .:P3 OASIS & COFFEE CAMP (@ 2:15 & "G") in Fandango Village:.
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: COFFEE CAMP

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:35 am

Actually, most people who volunteer at Recycle end up getting laid, but that's because we're badasses.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:37 am

Desert Duck wrote:Recycle Camp. I co-designed the new crusher, and am usually carney barker, collections officer, night watchman. I get drunk and yell at people.

Cool I will drop by and check out your crusher! sounds like my kind of thing mechanical and destructive..
Trying to get my water truck a contract out there this year and I will do Airport again and will be doing at least four shifts with ESD so I shouild have plenty of time to get over and help you out for a couple shifts!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby sandmandan » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:39 am

JOTS stands for jhonny on the spot dumbass
sandmandan

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:40 am

Have you taken my poll? Recycle Camp wants your cans!
Also you can find a couple pics right here on the BMan site, 2 good ones on the 04 afterburn report.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:40 am

CLARKcon wrote:Rockdad, Desert Duck, do you mind if I try to help?

yogiii2, here's a story, and then a point:
A dad and son were driving on a long trip.Blah blah blah

That was great been a long time since I heard that one good point!

Have fun touch yourself

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:43 am

sandmandan wrote:JOTS stands for jhonny on the spot dumbass

Sandman such negativity and anger? but you want to know where to get laid? Maybe you should just follow the discussion and catch a clue genius

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:45 am

Take my poll, join us for some good old fashioned can destruction, get all kinds of drunk on donated beer, then fuck the next(your choice)that walks by.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:48 am

Desert Duck wrote:Take my poll, join us for some good old fashioned can destruction, get all kinds of drunk on donated beer, then fuck the next(your choice)that walks by.

Donated beer? Sounds good I will be there...

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby yogiii2 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:50 am

how would i go about volentering for recycle camp
yogiii2

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:51 am

I'm officially hijacking this thread. Recycle Camp wants YOUR cans!!
Take the poll, then join us on the playa for good old fashioned dangerous fun, exercise, and drunkenness. FREE BEER!! (for those who qualify).
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:51 am

yogiii2 wrote:yes i have been laid

Good the hard part is over with now your a stud. Have confidence it will happen again. Do you really want a sex camp? or do you just want to get laid?

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:54 am

If you want, you can just drop by and help out for a little while. If you want to be a part of our camp(be warned, we're a WORK camp), there's a link on the main page of this site, fillout the questionnaire, put recycle as your desired volunteer opportunity, and you'll be included in the discussion thread.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:57 am

Desert Duck wrote:I'm officially hijacking this thread. Recycle Camp wants YOUR cans!!
Take the poll, then join us on the playa for good old fashioned dangerous fun, exercise, and drunkenness. FREE BEER!! (for those who qualify).

Well you know this thread will get a lot of hits come morning so post the link to your poll! At least hijack it in style!

Double Click on her for a surprise

I found her in the bar and stole a beer!

Recycle camp wants you! at least take the poll!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:58 am

I have to say, there are multiple advantages to being part of Recycle. We have a camp cook, we're on the grid, we get a burn barrel, and anytime you're out on the playa and need to get home, you just climb on any art car, they'll eventually always go to center camp. Oh, yeah. We also have the nastiest couches in black rock, and one of them is on top of our container. We have a KILLER view of downtown and the Man.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Postby yogiii2 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:01 am

anyway back on topic

yes i do want to get laid this year but i am still interested in sex camps and how to find them and what there all about

its a curiosity killed the cat kind of thing
yogiii2

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:07 am

yogiii2 wrote:anyway back on topic

yes i do want to get laid this year but i am still interested in sex camps and how to find them and what there all about

its a curiosity killed the cat kind of thing

My suggestion forget em' but in the morning more people will chime in on this thread, Who knows?

My last suggestion then is get out of your shell and be somebody that is fun, humorous and act like your not trying to get laid...Just participate!

Have fun welcome home

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Rockdad » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:09 am

yogiii2 wrote:anyway back on topic

Oh you must of missed the memo see above your thread was hijacked!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby Desert Duck » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:19 am

Yeah, like I was sayin'... Recycle ROCKS!! You shoulda SEEN the hottie that was climbin' all over Blue last year!! And this GORGEOUS Swiss 18 year old cornered me for a half hour interview. She even wrote me after BMan to give me an update on the transcription. Actually, I heard our head welder is in really good shape this year. If you're REALLY cute, and you help out, she might not be able to resist you. Ya never know.
I'm tellin ya, Recycle is a hotbed of sexual tension and release. Just come hang out, you'll see what I mean.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

PreviousNext

Return to 2006 Theme Camps