SEX CAMPS?

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:43 am

Chai Guy

Postby madmatt » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:25 pm

Chai Guy wrote:2. Those "sex camps" that were listed, they aren't really sex camps. "Snuggletown" is for snuggling, and the "Temple of Atonement" is for BDSM, etc.

3. All the registered camps can be found on this website, along with a description of what they're about. Be warned however that sex is often used to sell things that have NOTHING to do with sex.

4. Bianca's wasn't a "sex" camp, some people had sex there, and then other people went in expecting there to be a lot of sex , and were disappointed when there wasn't but they masturbated anyway, which made the possibility that someone might have sex there ever again, nil.

5. A lot of people engage in clever antics to get people to have sex with them at Burning Man, everything from the "sensitive new-age guy-worshipping the Goddess" bullshit to body painting to pubic hair barber shops. Be creative, I'm sure you'll think of something original, or just copy what everyone else is doing.

Chai dude, you sound so cynical. From your other posts, you don't seem like a scrooge. This Yogi guy is doing a legitimate, sincere recon of what kind of sex there is to experience at Burning Man. There's plenty, even if sexually oriented camps aren'tt all they're cracked up to be.

Anyway, one would be better off looking for sex at the places that are sexually oriented than, say, center camp or kidsville!
madmatt

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:42 pm

Chai Guy wrote:Last year I was walking down the Esplanade with a male friend when a woman standing in front of a tent waved at me to come over. I approached her and asked her what was going on. She said the name of her camp, (forget the name now), and said that I was welcome to come in but that I needed a partner. So I point to my male friend and she says "Oh, no, you need a female partner, we only allow male/female couples".
this is quite common in the play parties I've heard of. It's a way of keeping out the lookyloo element. fwiw.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:06 pm

spectabillis wrote:
Rockdad wrote:Do you really want to discuss how discriminating they are to the fat, or less pretty guy's and gals. or older people or single guys? ... the writer complained about the "Fat guy with the video camera" over and over again ... so the complaint was really about the fact that the guy dared to show up at their camp fat!.

way to go rockdad, lets make this all about your personal issue rather than sex camps.

and everything is much better before i start attending chai, its my fault.

Is this supposed to be some humorous coy sly put down?
You have never seen me but you assume I am a overweight person because I defended them?
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:00 pm

Wow, start talking about SEX and the opinions really get interesting....
Anyone thought about throwing in Religion or Politics? --- That's a joke :D

Sorry, don't mean to soap box, but remember:

WHAT IS BURNING MAN?
Trying to explain what Burning Man is to someone who has never been to the event is a bit like trying to explain what a particular color looks like to someone who is blind.

For the NEWBEE's reading the post, lets not forget:

Burning Man is about Self-Expression

Burning Man RESPECTS the Self-Expression of others I.E... Pics, video are a HUGE NO, NO - without consent (focus on your own Self-Expression).

Where you take the experience, and what you do with it, is totally up to you. But it's Mostly how much you can give/participate at the event.

If you want to explore sexuality, it is best to let it happen naturally as you interact with those that you encounter. Meeting people at the various camps may lead to someone with common interests.

Theme camps are NOT set up to provide "Sexual services", but are more of a place where people can socialize their thoughts about it.... and then who knows....

Finally, I think everyone in this thread was saying similar thoughts about these points, it was just from different perspectives......

TITWI, takes down soap box, and moves off to the corner awaiting applause, or eggs thrown....
TITWI

To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
It's show time, folks.....Joe Gideon
thisisthatwhichis

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:01 pm

this is quite common in the play parties I've heard of. It's a way of keeping out the lookyloo element. fwiw

My issue isn't with people having "play parties" and posting someone at the door to only allow in a certain gender/sexuality/couple whatever in, my issue is with the person that seemed to be a barker for the camp calling me over to try to entice me to bring in a single female.

Chai dude, you sound so cynical

I'm not cynical, it's just that Yogi keeps asking the same question "Where are the sex camps?" and he keeps getting the same answer, which is basically that they don't exist for straight-single males.
Chai Guy

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:07 pm

Chai Guy wrote:
this is quite common in the play parties I've heard of. It's a way of keeping out the lookyloo element. fwiw

My issue isn't with people having "play parties" and posting someone at the door to only allow in a certain gender/sexuality/couple whatever in, my issue is with the person that seemed to be a barker for the camp calling me over to try to entice me to bring in a single female.
That does seem a little weird.

Next year--scavenger hunt--you must bring these items to our party!
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.

theCryptofishist

Postby spectabillis » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:14 pm

Rockdad wrote:Is this supposed to be some humorous coy sly put down? You have never seen me but you assume I am a overweight person because I defended them?

nope, not what i meant at all. if this is my hate comment you were refering to, please reply to my pm.
spectabillis

Postby blyslv » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:15 pm

Sex camps at Burningman? You betcha, up the wazoo (so to speak). However they are radically exclusive and by invitation only.

How do you get an invitation? By being totally buff, hot, sincere and you have proof that you went to Buyrningman for all the "right" reasons. But I got a lot of invites last year and had some of the smoothest, most buff, oily body expereinces you could imangine, so they can't be that hard to get. I didn't even have to touch myself for a whole month afterward, it was that good, certaintly worth the $250 ticket plus the $1000 I paid someone else to set up my camp.
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:21 pm

Maybe the poolboy people will start posting again and I can be the bull to their red blanket.
The Lady with a Lamprey

theCryptofishist

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Maybe the poolboy people will start posting again

Don't.
Even.
Get.
Me.
Started.
Chai Guy

Postby Dr. Pyro » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:18 pm

I say start your own sex camp. The best way I can think of to be left alone.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:23 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:
Chai Guy wrote:Last year I was walking down the Esplanade with a male friend when a woman standing in front of a tent waved at me to come over. I approached her and asked her what was going on. She said the name of her camp, (forget the name now), and said that I was welcome to come in but that I needed a partner. So I point to my male friend and she says "Oh, no, you need a female partner, we only allow male/female couples".
this is quite common in the play parties I've heard of. It's a way of keeping out the lookyloo element. fwiw.

Fishy Fishy fishy
Yep any single guy is a lookyloo! sounds like the CT thread

I am sure they would let a single female in because they are never lookloo's...give me a break!

or a Female/female couple in because they need fresh extra sockets for the plugs.

I wonder how many camps like this are started by single guy's just to get laid? and then they keep out the competition!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:24 pm

Chai Guy wrote:

Don't.
Even.
Get.
Me.
Started.
*Soothing (and apologetic) fins caress Chai's fevered brow.* Sorry, dude.
The Lady with a Lamprey

theCryptofishist

Postby Rockdad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:30 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:I say start your own sex camp. The best way I can think of to be left alone.

Agree
I think that is page one wrapped up in a nice little ball! We tried to get the young man to forget about sex camps maybe he will find one, maybe he will get laid, maybe the sky will fall!

Spec seems to want to explain everything about burningman to everybody
to do otherwise is disrespectful apparently This is one thing in my very humble opinion is better off left a mystery to be discovered or uncovered by the seeker.

Remember wear your socks in the Jot's

Welcome home now get out of my sex camp!

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Postby blueniteowl » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Chai Guy wrote:

Don't.
Even.
Get.
Me.
Started.

Hey, but you're still going to be my pool boy, right?
blueniteowl

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:50 pm

ITYM: "Cabana Boy", and you're still going to be the wealthy debutante right?
Chai Guy

Postby blueniteowl » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:04 pm

Do I have to be a debutante? I'd rather just be a lady of leisure. But I promise to be ridiculously wealthy.
blueniteowl

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:06 pm

As long as you need to be oiled up, and I don't really have to clean the pool, I'm good.
Chai Guy

Postby blueniteowl » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:09 pm

Alright, sounds good to me!
blueniteowl

Its easy

Postby typewriter » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:10 pm

If you want a drink, make friends with someone with a bar.
If you want to ride in a plane, make friends with a pilot.
If you want a cool orb necklace, make friends with the Sphericon guys.
If you want to spin records, make friends with someone with a soundsystem.
If you want to have fun touching other people then ....
typewriter

Postby Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:11 pm

You can't really clean a pool on the playa, anyway. Unless you have a sealed dome with positive ventilation, of course.
That's actually something I'd like to do one day(distant future).
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:14 pm

You can't really clean a pool on the playa, anyway.

Tell it to TommyBigFinger.
Chai Guy

Postby Desert Duck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:36 pm

Oooh, I didn't know you meant THAT. Never mind.
Maybe he should talk to Frankie the Fist(not a fighter).
He says to stay away from Sandpaper Sally, she's no good.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?
Desert Duck

Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:49 pm

[TommyBigFinger is the guy who started the "pool boy" thread]
Chai Guy

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:58 pm

Chai, thanks I missed that thread.....

TITWI

To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
It's show time, folks.....Joe Gideon
thisisthatwhichis

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:14 pm

Oh, I'm sure you'll see it again this year, along with a bunch of other outrageous requests from the "community"

Chai Guy

Postby madmatt » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:11 pm

Chai Guy wrote: Where are the sexcamps?...they don't exist for straight-single males.

You're right! They should though. Everyone needs to get their rocks off at BM, including straight men.
madmatt

Postby spectabillis » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:13 pm

Rockdad wrote:Spec seems to want to explain everything about burningman to everybody to do otherwise is disrespectful apparently
obviously, this is pretty damn weak generalization.
spectabillis

Postby Chai Guy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:26 pm

You're right! They should though. Everyone needs to get their rocks off at BM, including straight men.

But see there really isn't a need, because if a straight woman wishes to have sex with a straight man, she can walk into any camp on the playa to do so. (ok, except maybe Jiffylube).
Chai Guy

PreviousNext

Return to 2006 Theme Camps