FOSTER CAMP WANTED FOR OF MEMBERS OF DISSOLVED THEME CAMP

FOSTER CAMP WANTED FOR OF MEMBERS OF DISSOLVED THEME CAMP

Postby madmatt » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:33 pm

We are the castaways of Joycamp, which has dissolved after 3 glorious years, leaving us clutching to the remaining debris, floating rudderless and looking for a safe shore to wash up on.

Joycamp is no longer - we lack the nubmers, time, money and large trucks needed to really do it right, so we want to join another, larger camp that we can contribute to and be part of.

We're from L.A. and we'd like to join an LA based camp so we could help out, meet people, hear plans, etc. We're pretty very laid back, but prone to outburst of debauchery, uncontrollable laughter, theatrical pranks, and other shenanigans.

There are about 10 of us and we are seeking adoption by a loving foster theme camp. In addition to offering our fun, warm, enthusiastic, hardworking participation, we have a great 20"x20" foot canopy, a kickass solar shower tent and evaporation pond set up, and a bunch of other shit we can contribute to our adoptive family.

Please give us suggestions of camps to ask, or PM me if your'e a camp looking for more folks.

madmatt

Hello??

Postby madmatt » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:02 pm

I know you're out there, i can hear you breathing...
madmatt

Kick ass solar shower

Postby Rockdad » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:40 pm

Kick ass solar shower sounds like a perfect fit for the Alternative Energy Zone
Fondly known as the AEZ a non-generator solar/wind powered camp the website is http://www.ae-zone.org/

You sound like a perfect fit check out the website and e-mail the mayor!

The mayor is Jolly Roger

I am from Camp Bobonit in the AEZ. The AEZ is full of separate theme camps and Individuals grouped together in one community I am in Nor Cal or I would suggest you bringing that kickass solar shower right over to camp Bobonit but I know that there has to be some LA'ers in the AEZ But if you want to you guy's are welcome to join my camp in the AEZ we will make Camp Bobonit bigger by a factor of ten!

See ya on the Playa
Rocdad (Bob)
Camp Bobonit 8)
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog
Rockdad

Check out Tribe

Postby Token » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:14 pm

Madmatt,

You are better off doing this search on Tribe. Try out:

http://laburners.tribe.net/

Then browse your way around the related tribes. Best bet is to go to the local events, meet the people and check out the vibe. Most large LA groups have been together for a while and are unlikely to just open the kimono and invite you in, until they get to check you out. Its LA and very click-ish.

OTOH, you do have 10 people already which may be a good start for your own theme camp.
Token

Burning Since: 2001

hrmm..

Postby Mr_Robot » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:18 pm

so how do people get a hold of you?
Mr_Robot

Postby madmatt » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:01 pm

Hey Token, Thanks, I'm already on Tribe where I posted the same message.

Mr. Robot - you can private message me (see the icons below). You got a camp? We got warm bodies!!
madmatt

Return to 2006 Theme Camps