Need Help! The Gateway of Dave: A Memorial to the Kraken

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Need Help! The Gateway of Dave: A Memorial to the Kraken

Postby QueenQuill » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm currently working on an art project, and thought you might be interested in it. It's been a labor of love, and it's coming along well, though I need some help. The project is a memorial art piece dedicated to Dave Cragun. Some of you may know him, and some of you may not. I wish you all could have known him, as he was such an awesome person. Which is why I want to do this in memoriam to him.

For more information on this project, please see this website I've put up detailing the project:

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/queenquill/

Due to financial constraints I can't pay for all the costs of this project on my own. (I have been unable to work for nearly 3 years because of my back problems, including two surgeries. I'm doing much better now, and just got a new job.) If you can help me out with a donation (even small ones help,) I would greatly appreciate it! I know that Dave would too.

If you would like to make a donation (100% of donations will go to the cost of materials for this project,) please email me at QueenQuill@gmail.com, Thanks for your consideration!

Kindest Regards,

Ashley
(aka Athena and LampLighter Ash)
Peace, Love, Flame, and Dust -Ash
QueenQuill

Return to 2006 Art & Performance