Need Help! The Gateway of Dave: A Memorial to the Kraken

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Need Help! The Gateway of Dave: A Memorial to the Kraken

Postby QueenQuill » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm currently working on an art project, and thought you might be interested in it. It's been a labor of love, and it's coming along well, though I need some help. The project is a memorial art piece dedicated to Dave Cragun. Some of you may know him, and some of you may not. I wish you all could have known him, as he was such an awesome person. Which is why I want to do this in memoriam to him.

For more information on this project, please see this website I've put up detailing the project:

Due to financial constraints I can't pay for all the costs of this project on my own. (I have been unable to work for nearly 3 years because of my back problems, including two surgeries. I'm doing much better now, and just got a new job.) If you can help me out with a donation (even small ones help,) I would greatly appreciate it! I know that Dave would too.

If you would like to make a donation (100% of donations will go to the cost of materials for this project,) please email me at, Thanks for your consideration!

Kindest Regards,

(aka Athena and LampLighter Ash)
Peace, Love, Flame, and Dust -Ash

Return to 2006 Art & Performance