They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Kram » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Enough with this lurking-around shit. It's bout rucking time I make myself known! I shall be found in attendance on the Playa this year no matter what gets in my way! :mrgreen:

My number-ONE credential is having the best friend in my life who is named Patsh. What more can I say!!!!

Life-altering events in my life have changed my "being" for the worser over the past two-years and now I am soooo eager to experience an array of positive changes, to expand my horizons and to move forward in new directions.

It's like taking-on a new family/ideology. So welcome at this juncture in my life. Thank you EPlaya for providing this opportunity.
The Krampus
User avatar
Kram
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Patsh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:38 am

Kram wrote:Enough with this lurking-around shit. It's bout rucking time I make myself known! I shall be found in attendance on the Playa this year no matter what gets in my way! :mrgreen:

My number-ONE credential is having the best friend in my life who is named Patsh. What more can I say!!!!

Life-altering events in my life have changed my "being" for the worser over the past two-years and now I am soooo eager to experience an array of positive changes, to expand my horizons and to move forward in new directions.

It's like taking-on a new family/ideology. So welcome at this juncture in my life. Thank you EPlaya for providing this opportunity.



Hey there, Kram... It's about dammmm time!!

Welcome to EPlaya!1!
(hahahaha... I beat Eric to the punch!) :wink:
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....
.


Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture
User avatar
Patsh
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: Jerome, Arizona

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Sham » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:55 am

Any friend of Patsh is a friend of mine. Welcome to eplaya Kram! :D
User avatar
Sham
Moderator
 
Posts: 6902
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am
Location: The hidden mythical place.....

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby TT120 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 am

Hey Kram! Wassup!
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley

W6BJD
User avatar
TT120
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA.
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Village

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby lucky420 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 am

Hola and hello Kram!

So much fun you will be having... :coffee: :mrgreen:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!
User avatar
lucky420
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am
Location: Reno, NV
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Elliot » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:40 am

Hey you, Kram.... Just be advised you cannot keep Patsh's friendship to yourself! :wink: :mrgreen:
Elliot's Naked Bicycle Service & Piano Bar - a 2015 BRC Theme Camp

http://www.elliotsbikes.org

---------------Bike come unglued? Take it to the nude dude!---------------


Image
User avatar
Elliot
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:41 pm
Location: Clearlake, Northern California
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Elliot’s Bicycle Service

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Kram » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

Thanks to all for a warm welcome. I have been reading though the various posts and am looking forward to embarking on my next greatest adventure at BM. This is going to be so cool and I'm ready to participate and help-out wherever needed! I feel being an active participant wherever and wherever I can lend a hand will only serve to enhance an innate sense of 'ownership' thereby making the entire event quite personal, most memorable and rewarding for me.
The Krampus
User avatar
Kram
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Patsh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am

Elliot wrote:Hey you, Kram.... Just be advised you cannot keep Patsh's friendship to yourself! :wink: :mrgreen:


I believe Kram has been well educated in that department. 8)
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....
.


Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture
User avatar
Patsh
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: Jerome, Arizona

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Patsh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 am

Kram wrote:Thanks to all for a warm welcome. I have been reading though the various posts and am looking forward to embarking on my next greatest adventure at BM. This is going to be so cool and I'm ready to participate and help-out wherever needed! I feel being an active participant wherever and wherever I can lend a hand will only serve to enhance an innate sense of 'ownership' thereby making the entire event quite personal, most memorable and rewarding for me.


It's been so fun going through pictures and re-telling memorable stories of the Playa...
Kram, you're an excellent student!
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....
.


Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture
User avatar
Patsh
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: Jerome, Arizona

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby ygmir » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Patsh wrote:
Elliot wrote:Hey you, Kram.... Just be advised you cannot keep Patsh's friendship to yourself! :wink: :mrgreen:


I believe Kram has been well educated in that department. 8)


many of us love Patsh!! Welcome Kram! "sharing is caring".
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 27339
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby theCryptofishist » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 pm

It's short for Krampus.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39917
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Kram » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:It's short for Krampus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFAUyZVfdQ

I looked-up Krampus. Apparently I have family out there! :evil:
The Krampus
User avatar
Kram
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Patsh » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Kram wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:It's short for Krampus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFAUyZVfdQ

I looked-up Krampus. Apparently I have family out there! :evil:


Not much family resemblance there... do you think they were all adopted?
formerly, Triken

keep on triken' Mamma!
Triken' ma blues away....
.


Theatre is Life
Cinema is Art
Television is Furniture
User avatar
Patsh
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Location: Jerome, Arizona

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Kram » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

HA! Some days I probably wake-up looking about like that.
The Krampus
User avatar
Kram
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Patsh wrote:
Kram wrote:
theCryptofishist wrote:It's short for Krampus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFAUyZVfdQ

I looked-up Krampus. Apparently I have family out there! :evil:


Not much family resemblance there... do you think they were all adopted?

Adoption by kidnapping...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri


Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 39917
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: They call me Kram... Wassup wit tat???

Postby Elorrum » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:28 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Adoption by kidnapping...

"adopting" yeah. Krampus' PR firm's latest spin.
Vada a bordo, cazzo!
There’s no WIFI but you’ll surely make a better connection.
Image
User avatar
Elorrum
 
Posts: 5046
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Location: San Jose, CA


Return to Introduce Yourself!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests