Bay area virgin

Bay area virgin

Postby waterygrave » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi All,

2014 will be my first burning man, and I cannot wait! I moved to the east bay about 3 years ago from the midwest. I'm hoping to join an experienced camp and earn my keep. I'd also love to find a vet that's willing to take me under his or her wing. I hope to approach this journey with curiosity, respect and humility. I'm very participatory and tend to go "all in" when I do something.

I've got some great ideas about things I'd like to wear and make (and take), and I'm looking for more ideas. I'm really excited about making connections, building intentional community and being present.
waterygrave

Burning Since: 2014

Re: Bay area virgin

Postby TT120 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi! Welcome to ePlaya!
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley

W6BJD
TT120

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: "No Adult Supervision" in BDV

Postby pope_poeco » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 am

East Bay hails! Thank you for bringing your energy to central stomping grounds- and yes, that is a coffee-chat reference. Welcome to eplaya, I am a virgin burner cracking teeth to get there before I turn 34. This is a good year to meet locals and early involvement is a bit hard to find regardless of the forum. Ideas make ideas to be Made- care to make a journal?
`…where you went.`
pope_poeco

Burning Since: 2014

Postby Serin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Hey watery, This is my forth yrs. I design costume and do some sculpture also. Live in east bay. If you have any specific things you are looking for then let me know. Join a theme camp thread might really help you out. Good Luck
Serin

Return to Introduce Yourself!