Hi and question...

Hi and question...

Postby square_wave » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Hi, my name is Sean. This is my third burn, but my first time with an early entry pass. I was searching for information about the process and I came across this forum...

Maybe someone can help me out with my question: Most of my camp is arriving on Saturday to set up (lots of domes, art car, big tents etc.). I am getting there as early as I can but one member of our party has a late flight, so I don't think I'll get to the gate until about 4 in the morning on Sunday. I still want to get in then to help everyone set up on Sunday. So my question is will my early entry pass still be valid then? Is there a time on Sunday when it can't be used anymore, or is it OK right up until when the gate opens?

Thanks in advance!
square_wave

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: BikeNBooze

Re: Hi and question...

Postby Sham » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:36 pm

It is ok to use your early entry pass up until the gate opens. The closer you get to the actual opening, you will encounter the traffic. Your early entry pass does not allow you to pass other vehicles to get into the event. Be sure to be there long before cars start lining up, or you'll just be in the line with everyone else.
Sham

Re: Hi and question...

Postby square_wave » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Thanks for the reply! I will keep that in mind.
square_wave

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: BikeNBooze

Return to Introduce Yourself!