So.Ca Mtn Virgin Burners

So.Ca Mtn Virgin Burners

Postby kf6cnc » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm getting a bunch of Virgin Burners together (including myself) for the 2013 BM,
I have been doing alot of research on BM and I have read the virgin guides, etc on there site and we are in the process of building a quad wheel bike that'll hold 6 people!, we are getting all of our logistics together for this event and plan on having a great time, We are still looking for a camp to hang with, if your camp is looking for folks who have alot of Mass care experiance we are it, in our normal life we have huge BBQ's and host large partys(it's Fun)!
so you can say we are 'Jack of all trades, master of none'

we'll be bringing our RV and a Cargo truck full of goodies! and of course alot of virgins! :shock:
kf6cnc

Burning Since: 2013

Re: So.Ca Mtn Virgin Burners

Postby jkisha » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Het there, welcome to eplaya!
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby kf6cnc » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 pm

thank you, I've read alot of your post and everday I learn something new,thx!
kf6cnc

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

You don't need a camp.
Really.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby kf6cnc » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 pm

oh but I insist, I'll be cooking a lot of meats with my smokers and grills and I hate left overs!
I have a lot of outdoor cooking toys that I'll be bringing and want to play with!
kf6cnc

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 pm

You will undoubtedly be able to find people to share with, without belonging to a camp.

Don't fence yourself in.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Savannah » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

kf6cnc wrote:oh but I insist, I'll be cooking a lot of meats with my smokers and grills and I hate left overs!
I have a lot of outdoor cooking toys that I'll be bringing and want to play with!

It's a little early to pick a camp for 2013, so don't worry about it yet. :) Stick around and read . . . there will eventually be a 2013 Theme Camps forum.

Some of the best camps are just friends camped together, with each member operating in the areas of their expertise.

. . . When you have leftovers or lots of food, walk down the street or across it, offering things to eat. You will have lots of grateful acceptance. Hot food is a special gift. Everything that requires effort is extra special in the playa environment. :)

Welcome to the board . . .
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby kf6cnc » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:32 pm

thank you Savannah for your good advise and kind words of welcome, our group is growing everyday (as I can promote this) So, we are getting more and more of our plans together and ever increasing the Word out there( and yes we all know 'it starts with a ticket'),...we are trying very hard to get a So.Cal Mtn Chapter started, only because the folk in LA and Orange Co. are to much in to things we dont do, np, so far we have been monitoring the AZ group and they have seemed to have it together and so we will continue to check in with AZBurners as they like to have more outdoor fun and ain't that whats it about!
kf6cnc

Return to Introduce Yourself!