My first festival ever!

Re: My first festival ever!

Postby Drucifer303 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 pm

5280MeV wrote:
new_world_order wrote:
See you in the dust, NWO - drop by if you want some espresso or a beer!

what!? inviting me for coffee and beer?! as of now im going to BM alone, because all my friends are wusses and my gf is addicted to school...i actually would stop by. where?

Yup. Right now my camp position is in a bit of flux, you may have noticed some slight ticketing drama, what isn't right now? Otherwise I would give you coordinates.

I like a spirited debate. Digital/computer art is a big issue for me. This discussion actually made me break out some old Warp and Ninjatunes artists, listen to things I had put on the shelf for a while. It is always fun to put a face on an internet post.

Beware: I intend to convert you to the electronic dark side! I have done this before with you guitar & vocals people.

i tend to break people in with things like older KLF, KMFDM, maybe chemical brothers. you can't hear "under the influence" on a big sound system and not get goosebumps imo.
Pretend I said something truly hilarious here.
Drucifer303

Burning Since: 2013

Postby new_world_order » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 am

Im down for whatever. Since Im going solo, Im probably just gonna wander to my hearts content and check out everything I possibly can. I plan to do some hiking in the black rock too. How big is your camp? Ill definitely bring beer or food...actually both. Im always hungry anyway. What kind of beer do you like? My favorites are IPA's and stouts. I can't stand coors/miller/bud. And if you really do have coffee, that sounds like its a hot commodity at BM, being that there is virtually no electricity...coffee is addicting. I plan on bringing some cool stuff i've made at home to barter with...I'm hoping I can get some equally cool momentos to bring home with me for decoration or whatever. I watched the documentary on netflix beyond black rock and after watching it I am so stoked to see the wooden temple that guy makes!! People like lemur, junglesmacks, eric, and wh..sh are totally the tools that would start a fight because they have nothing better to do than post hate on forums. palm to the face!
new_world_order

Postby junglesmacks » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just when you think he may be getting it for a second.. the true colors come back out.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby trilobyte » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 am

I think this thread has long since run its course as an introduction, and it's time to move on. I'd like to remind you that if you don't like what a person is posting, add them to your foes list and you won't have to see their posts anymore. If you've got questions regarding preparation or the 2012 event, check those boards to see if they've been asked by others or start a new thread in the appropriate spot.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself!