Bliss! Such a Warm Welcome/New Friends!

Re: Bliss! Such a Warm Welcome/New Friends!

Postby moonrise » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 pm

The tent looks nice, and I think it'll be a unique addition to the burn (more than another carport, even though those carports do work very very well and I own one, lol)

Please play nice MOOP-czar, I'm sure they'll bring a hand broom dust pan combo (and a hand vacuum, if they can cram it in their vehicle, along with the firewood, a fire extinguisher, water, food, gear and all the other stuff)

I find pancakes work out well, easy when you've been out exploring for a day or days :oops: :lol: and you will, you will...you're burngins with a LOT of enthusiasm, much like tattoogoddess, all of ya's best be looking into some serious decompression!! (many of us are STILL decompressing ourselves from 2011!!)

Much Love, Moon 8)
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby MOOP_Czar » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:28 pm

They mentioned good food and drink in the same sentence.

Nice is where it is at.
MOOP Czar
MOOP_Czar

Postby moonrise » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 am

MOOP_Czar wrote:They mentioned good food and drink in the same sentence.

Nice is where it is at.

Indeed!

Hmmm, did we find your soft spot MOOP-Czar? I think yes, but, uh yea, we won't tolerate MOOP, not ever...you are FEARED by many feather wearing asshats! (some burners are special and STILL wear BIG feathers in their tophats. I'm confused by this, please explain...and please don't ask me to post the videos sent from the LLC/JRS SHOWCASING these offenders, it could get weirder and weirder and more confusing than it already is...help?!)

gaminwench is right, STOP taking photos of the feather wearers and stop posting them online, or anywhere for that matter, then they'll stop this "I'm special, I can wear feathers" bullshit.
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby Kontradiction » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm

MOOP_Czar wrote:They mentioned good food and drink in the same sentence.

Nice is where it is at.

You'll find us at BDC, we've graciously been invited to camp with them and you're more than welcome to come join us for dinner. Anytime, like I said. Closer to the Event, we can talk about what night would work for you during your busy Schedule and I'll let you know what we're making. And we'll make sure to sweep the perimeter beforehand for MOOP. It's all cool, we believe in following the "rules" (If I dare call them that) set out for BM happily. Now about all that wood and that tent for Moonrise: We're bringing a trailer attachment with which to haul all our extra goodies and renting the biggest freakin' SUV we can find to haul the rest. And if you like stiff drinks, we'll have 'em, none of that Everclear Koolaid I've heard about (Altho' I'm sure it has its merits), with mixers..YES, mixers! If I can't have a good rum n' coke with 'real' coke or blue cheese olives in my martini on the Playa...why even try?!?
'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum'

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper, They Live

Kickass Cook, Bitchin' Mixologist, Good Friend, Constant Student of Life, Experienced Kinkster-
Kontradiction

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself!