I live in Healdsburg, California and it is beautiful here. Life is treatin me well.
So I take it the weather will be quite a change but the atmosphere I've heard all about from fellow burners is what I'm looking forward to
I'll be with a camp that's been for the last handful of years but only just got it's name : Grayscale.
I dig it.
See You All on the Playa!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:22 pm
- Posts: 2534
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:47 pm
- Location: Nevada desert 120miles S. of BRC
- Burning Since: 2002
- Camp Name: alone
Your camp is on 4:20 and what street?
- Posts: 2702
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm
- Location: Gold Country, CA
- Burning Since: 2001
Return to Introduce Yourself!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests