Total Virgin and totally stoked!

Total Virgin and totally stoked!

Postby TishaKitten » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Hey there! I'm Tash and I'm a BM Virgin - clearly. I'm flying out from Northern Virginia and meeting up with my San Fran friends. I can't wait! I know I have no idea what I'm in for. :)
TKitty
TishaKitten

Postby ZaphodBurner » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm not a virgin and I'm totally stoked. It's as amazing as everybody says it is.

The heat isn't much at all compared to the typical humid Virginia summer, but, it's a lot more arid, and the hotter it gets in the daytime, the colder it gets at night, so don't forget to bring something warm. (goggles and a bandana, too, for the dust storms.)

Also, don't forget to start drinking water before you go, because the dust will -really- dry you out. Also, the baby wipes can be your best friend, and vinegar water in a spray bottle is REALLY nice on the playa feet.

Cheers!

-c
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby TomServo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:21 am

ditto.... conditions can get down right nasty..and the driest place ive ever been. Yet it's still the greatest place on earth for that week!..or longer if you work out their.

Welcome Home!
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Return to Introduce Yourself!