Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Postby TazzyRN13 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 am

[color=indigo][/color] This will be my first venture onto the playa - excited yet a bit worried. :? I will be camping with the Deep End but essentially will be alone. :shock: I would like to find someone(s) to share and spilt cost of renting RV and watch each other back. :)

I will probably look back on this post in a year or so and laugh about how silly I was - that's OK - I can laugh at my antics just as well as the next gal :lol: - Well, look forward to meeting all you new peeps and making so new friends.

Take Care and Be Safe

TazzyRN 8)
[/b]
TazzyRN13

Postby TomServo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:08 am

Tazzy, I think you'll look back @ this and be grateful you looked for advice and help. You're "planning".. alot of dipshits just think it's going to be a cake walk. Good for you! Keep posting, and Im sure you'll find what you need.

Happy Burn! and welcome the fuck home!
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Postby thirt33n » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:10 am

word. and Yeah!
blow.
thirt33n

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Re: Are we there yet?

Postby gyre » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:23 am

TazzyRN13 wrote: This will be my first venture onto the playa - excited yet a bit worried. :? I will be camping with the Deep End but essentially will be alone. :shock: I would like to find someone(s) to share and spilt cost of renting RV and watch each other back. :)

I will probably look back on this post in a year or so and laugh about how silly I was - that's OK - I can laugh at my antics just as well as the next gal :lol: - Well, look forward to meeting all you new peeps and making so new friends.

Take Care and Be Safe

TazzyRN 8)
[/b]

Welcome.
You do know the Deep End is a bit audible, I hope.
It isn't too hard to meet people.

The smiley and other stuff works if you enable it on your profile and don't disable it on the posts.
It's marked bbcode and smiley.
And if you enable your email, it stays private until you email someone yourself.
gyre

Return to Introduce Yourself!