Obligatory hello

Obligatory hello

Postby Edenkeeper » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Right well where to start - the beginning, well mabye not there because the absolute begining is a thought blocked from my memory - my parents in bed - sheesh.
So skip along a little bit for my own sanity...... I provide 24/7/365 support for a whole bunch of companies - its a job with computers I don't stand a chance of making it sound exciting. I enjoy it and it pays me well. Onto more interesting things, I spend as much time as I can contemplating practicing Tai Chi and aikido, I actually get off my ass occasionally and do some. I live with my girlfriend in Bolton, its north of Manchester and is a bit scummy. I drive an Audi A4 its a new (to me) car so I'm still a bit, look at it isnt it nice. I love music and my current favorites are Portishead, Lamb, postal service and Roisin Murphy . I'm 5'6". I have an undercut and two piercings - my tongue and my Nipple, no tattoos as yet but when I find a design I will join the mutilated army of people out there. My new thing is Powerrisers, basically Springs on your feet. I'm not at all confident on them, I can walk and sort of run but the minute I get adventurous I meet the ground at speed. I could go on for ages like this.

I went to burning man last year and immediately decided we had to go again. We have almost got everything sorted. Just need a hotel in san fran pre and post burn. Other than that see you on the playa.

any more information that you want to know please ask and I will answer. If I can. Which if its about me I probably will be able to. Since I'm me.

:twisted: :roll: :twisted:
I'm a bear of little brain.
Edenkeeper

Postby thirt33n » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:22 pm

...you mean 24/7/359 at least, don't you?
blow.
thirt33n

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Working

Postby Edenkeeper » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Thats right.

7 days of for the playa.

Its all Im allowed.
I'm a bear of little brain.
Edenkeeper

Postby thirt33n » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

so you'll be consulting out there on the playa this year???????

365/359 get it? he he he ha ha ha?
blow.
thirt33n

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Playa Name "Crux"

Postby nogganoodle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 am

Ah, another Brit.

Yay!
You don't need a license to drive a sandwich
nogganoodle

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Booby Bar, UK Envoy

Re: Obligatory hello

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 am

Edenkeeper wrote:I live with my girlfriend in Bolton, its north of Manchester and is a bit scummy.
I have a sister near Oldham.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to Introduce Yourself!