virgin, newb, intact hymen

virgin, newb, intact hymen

Postby sightfuleyes » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:59 pm

I guess I should introduce myself now. Might be a little wrong considering I already asked a question.

I will witholdmy name for a while but you can call me sight or B. I work in Oil and Gas but I always have to keep my head down and mouth shut about issues both socialy and politicaly so I do not get fired. I like spinning poi and just started learning Devil sticks but have yet to do anything but break my heard and a glass. I am also a pretty good juggler too.

yadda yadda yadda,

I am engaged to the most wonderful woman and set to marry sometime before we move to Austin. We have 2 cats that we take more pictures of than all other things combined. We are some what crazy cat people.

No kids yet and none planned until we can get settled down in a house. so until then plenty of contraceptives going flying arround to keep this house pitter patter free.

oh yea. Not going to be able to attend Burning man for at least 2 more years. Finances are tight with wedding, moving, and other stuff to even consider a cross country forey into insight, understanding, and community the likes of which I have yet to comprehend. But soon.
sightfuleyes

Postby gyre » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:02 pm

Make it a honeymoon.
You might be sorry if you don't.
"Everything is more wonderful when you do it with a car, don't you think?"
-girl by the fire, watching a tree moved by car bumper in the bonfire

It would be a shame if I had to resort to self-deception to preserve my faith in objective reality.
gyre

Postby sightfuleyes » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:49 pm

I never thought of that. Not this year though, no tickets and not even prepared to make the journey, but posisbly next year. My father said he would front a lot of cash for our honeymoon. maybe I should look into that.
sightfuleyes

Return to Introduce Yourself!