First timer from Los Angeles

First timer from Los Angeles

Postby Venice Hooperstar » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi All,

After much harassment from my husband john (aka ninth path), about my lack of posting on eplaya, I'm here to send out a friendly hello to the burner community at large. We live in Venice (Los Angeles - not Florida) and are glad that there is such a burner presence in our city. It'll be our first time out and we're completely gitty. We've joined a camp (ooblek) and are bringing a bar and our sound system (affectionately labeled Tasty Noodles) Even though I feel like we've taken on a lot for our first time out, I'm excited about all the connections that our involvement will afford. We'd love to meet as many burners as we can before setting out to BRC, so give a shout (or I suppose a message would be more effective) and we'd love to get together!

I am also an avid hoop dancer and will be gifting hoops on the playa this year. So keep your eyes peeled for the shiny girl covered in hoops and come play with me!

xoxo

Wendy
Venice Hooperstar

Postby MozyBonz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 pm

welcome Wendy
MozyBonz

Postby Venice Hooperstar » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 am

Thank you kindly, MozyBonz!
Venice Hooperstar

Postby ScrogFather » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey Wendy I am also a noob from LA. I live in culver city. (But I am from Florida) Do you know of any pre-burning man meet ups?
What makes you think we can fuck just because you put your tongue in my mouth and you twisted my titties Baby? "Live for the DASH!"
ScrogFather

Postby ragabashpup » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm

welcome wendy!
ragabashpup

Postby Venice Hooperstar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey ScrogFather,

Unfortunately I don't know of any upcoming pre-burn events - and trust me, I've kept my eyes and ears open! The best way I've found to keep on top of LA events is through tribe.net. There's a tribe dedicated specifically to Los Angeles burners. The web address is http://laburners.tribe.net/
They even have a google calendar posted with all the events for the year. If nothing comes up soon, we should send a call out and try to rally some interest in a gathering.
Venice Hooperstar

Return to Introduce Yourself!